Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

FileCram.com Opens

Hello guys sorry, nothing major from me recently I'm still pinned down with college work, which needs to be in next friday, so I think you can guess what I'll be doing this week ; (

Well I do have something for you, I understand that alot of you got hacked off when I sold filenuke, however with good reason. I've opened FileCram.com a new uploading service that I will not sell, I've spent around two days on getting it the way I want,
    you dont have to register you can just upload your files and your off, it'all give you bbcode, and direct links etc. Best if you view with firefox though, there stills some work to be done IE wise.

This will host any file, although harmful ones are automatically detected they'all blocked from being uploaded.

I hope you enjoy the system it should help you on your way with sharing those pivs.

http://www.filecram.com

- Enjoy your weekend
    Adam.

As for the forum waiting for there powers I would like to say sorry in the delay of your powers you will be fully informed this weekend of your powers.

Wow, that looks really nice. a lot different from filenuke. The layout looks quirky, but nice. Glad to see that there is another new file hosting site out there.

Damn, every time I see an update, I keep hoping that its or powers, oh well, another time

*adds to bookmark toolbar

Adam you have done it again, great work.
    Although the direct link bar is posted twice, I applaud you.
    And thanks for the heads up on the powers, not that i wasn't patient, just wanted to know if you were busy with something.
    And now i know why .

EDIT: And if you havent noticed everything above me starts with the letter a, i didnt realise it :O

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    *adds to bookmark toolbar
    That is so true it not even funny.
    I haven't tried it yet but im looking forward to it replacing my "photobucket, pivothost and imageshack" bookmark toolbar bookmarks.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

SA
    Enthusiast

Very nice. I think It'd look a little more professional if you just ironed out these spelling mistkes:

On "About Us"
    We hope to become one of the best free hosting providers allowing users to get there files online faster than ever, with no fuss of registration systems or logins.

It Should be: allowing users to get their files

And the tagline:
    Host your files, online, fast, the way you want too:

It should be: the way you want to
    (And maybe: Host your files online, fast. The way you want to?)

Just some corrections/suggestion. But regardless, it's another excellent idea executed well.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bari Bang
    Damn, every time I see an update, I keep hoping that its or powers, oh well, another time
    We are so thinking the same..

But hey, 1st of all.. I GOS'TA BOOKMARK THIS THANG. I like the whole site. Lay-out, blacky, it's real classy. No need to register, now that's sexy. Yeah, good work on this one.

<3

and lol @ SA, baby doll.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Fanatic Enthusiast

win, just another limb in the darkdemon.org network.

when the site is up to full pelt and when i have all my files back, dd will be unstoppable
    Elite Forgotten

Looks good DD! Ill be sure to use it when I need a good upload service! Youre coding these things out of the ground in no time, Adam, where do you get the time?!

I want to sex you up, DD. This is like pivothost on crack. Great stuff, will be great for everything I need to do on the internet.
    I'm gay.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Already used it on a few occasions. Nice to know it wont be sold, there are very few reliable file hosts out there, and hopefully this will stay reliable.

good work, thanks
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast