Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tweaking and some tuning - DDC 4.

Hello guys, just a general update really, Firstly you will notice some strange glitches around the forums tomorrow, I've been very tempted to move the board platform to IPB as for our new theme it would be so easy to port over so expect to see some stranges going on. This will probably continue to Wednesday while I try my hand at some of the convertors for moving platforms across.

I'm actually coding up the droidz new version, and then I'm moving on to V3's layouts. Some what face lifting the network so to speak.

In other news its great to so quite alot of animators have already finishing there DarkDemon Collab 4 parts, to date I think there are like 21 animators complete which is great but I'd like to see all you others working your best to get them finished and submitted to Jon asap, so he can crack on with putting it all together, getting the music and random editing done.
    When its completed it will be stuck up on the http://www.ddcollab.com site with the rest of the series , I hope to open the new DDCOLLAB site which will have a more visual style about it. I'm also hoping to employ certain methods to reduce and lag, as this is going to be probably one of the biggest in the series yet.

Enjoy the week, remember dont report the forum gltiches this week I'm on it. I imagine alot of you are back to school or college etc shortly so enjoy any time you have left off I'm back in college on wednesday ; )

- Site plugs
    http://www.filecram.com (host your files)
    http://www.droidz.org (Jons L/s 's site)
    http://www.pivotali.org (Berts blog)

- Adam

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    As long as the forums stay up I can handles changes. And good luck Jon on DDC4. Good update DD =D.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

Good update, all these new sites and everything going on makes DarkDemon more enjoyable to use, not to mention making it more widespread.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Ha, great. Can't wait for all this things, new Droidz, DDC4 and stuff : ) This is one real shinny update XD
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

If you switched it to IPB, that would be a alright. I know myself have a lot of experience in IPB forums having like 10 of them :\
    But It IS easier to install MOD's, and skins in my opinion. If you need any help if you decide to switch over with MODs and such. I can do em, just talk to me or something. Anyways can't wait for DDC4. I haven't been in one of those yet :\
    I was gonna be in the 3rd one but dropped out.

Also be aware that if you convert the forum to an IPB that you must get a good converter. You have to be aware that you may lose some stuff unless you get a really good one, but you might already know about all this stuff. Anyways, IPB is a good clean easy to use and very professional forum software so good choice if you use it.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Supra I've done it before ; ) although thanks for the offer, and advice I'm still unsure whether to move the entire platform. I'm mainly just doing some tests today.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Supra I've done it before ; ) although thanks for the offer, and advice I'm still unsure whether to move the entire platform. I'm mainly just doing some tests today.
    Oh. Well then it's good you've done it before. I have moved an IPB to an SMF board which is a weird movement because IPB has many more features than an SMF board, but when I did it, people had to resend there passwords to there emails to be able to log on to there accounts and we lost all our posts and had to create new categories and forums and it was basically a mess. But if you have done it before, you should have no problem. I sort of think that we should keep the phpBB forum only because you have had it for so long and you know how to edit it good, but if you know lots of things about IPB forums, that's always good also. Theres also the money situation which you probably already know all this crap but it's a lot of money to keep running for years, unless you get a lot of money in from different companies.
    Anyways, it's your decision.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Yeah, nice update. Good to heear about lots of things. And i can't wait to see the ddc4, even though i will not be in it.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Old Newbie
    try RSR
    forums there so cool looking just download it

like what you do you open the file up and it pops up this menu that shows the forum layout and it puts in this paint program thing so you can slap a picture on it and see what it looks like while your editing! use that its a beuty

No Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast