Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: General Update

General Update

Hello people, just thought i'd make a general update.

As you all know theres been gif magic talks for awhile now, i'm at a semi finished stage for a beta, but issues are arrising with saving so I'm trying to find the best method into saving gifs, and swfs without causing any legal problems.

V3 and the new forums I expect to get done late this year, this my final year in college and I have tendency to leave my course to the last minute which isnt good, Even though I just got A, and C, last week I was rushed. So this is my most of my effort is at college, and probably getting the funds I need to move.

The only things I have to tell you that are coming up shortly are a few more sites that I'm making to help fund DD, and the new version of droidz that I'm helping Jon with. Stay tunned for it.

Great. Take all the time you need for your school dude, thats ofcourse, far more important. Good luck with getting legal .gif and .swf saving into gifmagic. How'd Peter get legal .gif saving into pivot, maybe ask him or something?

DD: There is quite a few ways just that I spent a solid month of my time working one method then I found out it was illegal to use it as I read that someone owns the copyright to the method or something or other. I've started implementing a new one as we post (speak).

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah, school has to go first.. always : P Just, I hope you don't leave this site dead when you graduate school : P
    SG - LOL GRADUATE LOL

Still glad that your giving us small info's about GM, me and some other people just can't wait to test it out... and.. hope you'll release some beta soon o' somethin XD
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Nice. Cool update. Glad to see your workin on stuff, but as damon said, school is more important. Can't wait to see that beta out =D
    I'm gay.

Great update, not to leave us hanging

Gifmagic and the new droidz is going to look great, and some more surprises? you're so covert. And stick to school as your highest priority, I <3 SCHOOL

school first , most important.
    and maybe we could see a screenshot? , of the layout or the stick making thing?. just and idea to make it even more exciting . ))(*

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Yeah, screeny! screeny! lol. And i cant wait for the new forums. Will be sleek, and will totally NAIL the other forums (i does allready but they will die within a day of v3 coming out :P)
    Sounds good on everything.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

A screeny would be nice. And thanks for keeping us updated, hope you do well in collage 'n' all that, and cant wait for the new Droidz
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Collage sucks, ignore it : D

J/k you should concentrate on collage instead of gifmagic, its much more important in the long run.

Screenies would own.

The only bad thing is with screenies if that I'm gonna to get nagged about what are all the icons for, something else I dont need, I might captivate it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast