Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

New Forum Information / URL Movement.

Probably one of the biggest things I can guarantee you this year is the opening of our entire new forum skin designed by myself. I'm hoping to launchit at the end of March, next month. We have had this theme nearly since the dawn of DD and its time for a shake up. PHPBB forums are probably the most annoying to skin.

Alot of concerns have been raised to me via Msn I'd like to say that I've not gone wild the colours and the overall appearence has just been modernised, all the navigation is nearly in the same place alot of it will be moved to the top right near the banner.

The iconic DD icons on the index page have been kept just refined, most of the fonts you'all see on the new layout will either been Tahoma, or Verdana, extremely clear cut fonts, all the smilies have been changed. The way your post animations will also change something which should make your animation loads faster for people, and instead of sharp corners sleek rounded ones with a number of other changes.

This, along with PJ are the two single projects i'm working on at the moment so things are going to be looking alittle different around this place next month ; )

I'm not certain if I'll release the main site this year depends on whats happening with other web projects in order to fund server costs. Therefore the forum maybe moving to the main url darkdemon.org but still can be accessed by its sub domain. I've hired a few people to help out with the new forum overhaul.

- Adam.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Sounds awesome, the skin also sounds great. We want screenies!!!
    The faster loading aniamtions sound good.
    Also, will there be an attachment feature so non users cant get our .pivs?
    That would be cool.
    The sleek corners also seem cool.
    PJ looks and sound great too.
    These are alot of things you have going on, you have been very busy. But i hope we aren't pressurising you into doing it rushed and fast, take as long as it needs. Your college and career comes first.
    Good luck, and have fun.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Enthusiast
    yeah dd, good job.
    What are your top priorities at the moment?

The new forums.

Enthusiast
    what about the portal? because that was really cool. i hope we can get that up and running soon ))(*

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimomo
    what about the portal? because that was really cool. i hope we can get that up and running soon ))(*
    If you read my first post you will notice that I saw only the forums will be coming as the portal I dont care for that at this moment in time. The forums are the biggest asset.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Sounds super! But keep up with your studies, don't let your grades fall just because you feel obligated to work on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    The way your post animations will also change something which should make your animation loads faster for people, and instead of sharp corners sleek rounded ones with a number of other changes.
    That is so cool, can't wait. Jesus, the more you give us info's about this forum the more I/we get exited, seriously though : P you're making us people feel desperate to see this new forum/skin ; )

Guess what...

"what?"

I'm giving you this red big smilie:

Click here
    Go and check him out.

sounds mighty fine DD
    but can you explain the new animations thing ?
    yes, yes, i am a retard but hey at least im nice about it :]
    and is there ever going to be a portal agin ? ( just asking : D )

Like I said just the forums for now, I'm not likely to bring the portal back any time too soon the forums the most popular thing hence its getting a face lift.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast