Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Let us go : )

Let us go : )

Hi people.

Well heres the news update that I had been meaning to do later today.

First off just like to say if anyones interested in buying urlshrine.com please get in contact with me so I can give you an up to date bid of other bidders on other forums. More details @ http://www.adam-davis.co.uk

Hosting
    feel free to signup i'm now offering .co.uk .net .com .org .biz .info names. Note that due to a decent amount of customers signing up I may have to temp close hosting in a month or two but for now we are still offering these deals, if you have any problems or questions you need answering please pm me here.

http://www.darkdemon.co.uk

V.2 of DarkDemon.org
    Many people have been waiting awhile now just to see some previews or here of work that has been going on well firstly the coding is going very well, and major improvements both to the portal and other sections are truley under way due to my lack of time on the comp I have been stribbling down php or bits of code or any idea that I might have on my travels.

Although there are no previews I was aiming for the end of sepetember which was logical at the time i'm now a few weeks behind due to a variety of reasons one being college the other being a few other sites I'm starting to keep you busy.

The new site.
    Ok I said it would prob be done for this weekends it stupidally close I will try get it out for mon or tue its a very basic site but the concept and theme will attract you

Heres a small preview note I have made it very small and used overlays for the time being but you can see the simple prespective of things, and the quality has been lowered.

All in all things are on speed and you see it shortly as for v.2 sit tight.

sorrie for the downtime, server issues.