Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: General Update.

General Update.

Alright guys a few more weeks left of this month things are looking good with the new forum layout so hopefully we can launch this month. I can understand its not going to be to everyones liking and for some it will grow on you.

At first all users will be forced to see the new template, but after around a week I'll give people the option of selecting witch template they would rather use through there profile.

Some things about the template, it has smooth corners on alot of things and its just being introduced to clean up some messy features from this template, another thing you'all notice alot of the fonts will switch to Veranda much clearer to read, also the colours of quoting, and using code tags will also change, different colours, and a bigger border around quote boxes and code boxes.

When your viewing posts you will no longer have the little icons at the bottom aka view profile, ICQ, yahoo etc, instead there is probably just going to be a view profile link on the right hand side.

After the forums done I'm working full speed on the flash game Peter Juggler.

- Just thought I'd inform people its going well.

:D

so we will be able to decide from this one, and the newer one?

also, will this one, when i come back to it, BE toattly the same, or will it still have some features of the new one,?

and when i vip chat ready , i really wanna chat to some v.i.p

anyways, sounds cool man, glad to see your working on a new tmeplate for all of us ot enjoy

mattns

Enthusiast

Glad to hear news about the layout...

Matt, I'm sure hes working his best to get a VIP area made... And, I don't think its a chat room. Is it?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Sounds nice. I'm looking forward to the new layout, from what I've seen it looks cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Yeah, all the screenies of the forum layout looks sex on the eyes.
    I also cant wait for the peter juggler game. I gonna get top score on that >.>
    Well yeah, dont rush, just do your 'thang' and it will turn out great.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

I hope alot of people will keep the new one as default most of the old timers are probably looking for a change anyway.

There'all probably be another update when we are close to opening it, when its finished this layout will automatically change to the new one so it might be alittle shoking at first lol.

Enthusiast
    Sweet I saw the thing in the spam pit it looks sexy.
    [eager]What about the new forum helpers *:+ [/eager]

Meh, I like what you're doing apart from the icon buttons. This is the only forum that has them nowadays, and it's a shame to get rid of them. But still, it's not gonna end the world I suppose :P.
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol
    Meh, I like what you're doing apart from the icon buttons. This is the only forum that has them nowadays, and it's a shame to get rid of them. But still, it's not gonna end the world I suppose :P.
    It actually allows you to have slighty bigger signatures too, I think they are pretty useless as they all link to your profile.

Enthusiast
    yeah, but say if you click the name you could go to their profile? Something like that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast