Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Moderator Place !!

yes there is 1 free moderator place please explain why you would be a good moderator? also could you help V.2 of darkdemon.org

Apply now.

Dedicated Member
    Umm, Ill be a moderator, I am kinda of active alot, I am online alot, I always say stop spamming when people are, and I'm not really mean

))(*

EDIT: As in quitting the spam--

Quote Originally Posted by In Silo's thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stickphobia
    omfg its the pussy
    Harsh

*:+
    (Now quit the spam!)
    [center:2kavp8no][/center:2kavp8no]
    [center:2kavp8no]NEVERODDOREVEN[/center:2kavp8no]

Enthusiast

Umm cool,

I wanna be a mod cause Ive tried out 3-4 times, Im helpful, although do get on people's nerves, Umm I make stk's for the forum, I am known by alot of people and liked by alot of people, I was on 11 lists on a who do you like thread : p ) and I have nearly 300 posts which arent spam ) ) Why im so proud, and Ive justed edited this 3 times and because
    Im very very active

-USF-

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

w00t

lol, I'm extremely active, like, seriously, I AM on 24 hours a day, I check new posts like every 5 minutes. Plus, I know whats right, and whats wrong, I wont go around being mean to people just cause I'm a mod, and wouldn't over-use my powers ie. closing everything I find a little strange. So, pretty much, I'll do logical modding, and if anything ever happens, I'll be quick to pounce on it. I dont think i've ever double posted, I did once actually, it was in my first 10 post, but I've learned )

Of course, I'm experienced, I'm an admin of several 300+ member forums, and mod at a very popular forum with over 1000 people

See, I dont think a mod should be picked based on post count, just cause I dont wanna post what my favorite type of music is, doesn't mean I don't care about the forum, I only post about things i feel strongly about
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Sam
    Dedicated Member

Yep, ill apply. Im reasonable, understand the duties a mod has, and am quite active on this forum. Simple as that. :])

Unfortunately, i have no experience whatsoever in the website area. However, i could help with the look of the website, i.e. graphics and such.

MG
    Enthusiast
    i'm veeery active, i have applied for this post a few times, and i believe i am the only non-staffer with over 550 posts...besides that, i am nice to people and i try to give fair judgment of anything that's posted...i don't know what kind of help you need with v2, but i can try to help...so pick me please *wink* ))(*

- Thanks everyone anymore I will keep it open for about 3 more days to make it fair. hey I might even pick two.

Enthusiast
    I will be a good mod
    beacuse I love pivot, I usaly follow the rules, I have alot of friedns on DD, DD is the king of the world ))(* , I have dedicated my whole life to thos place and I have a crap load of post!
    that will be all

Meh, why not...I want to be a mod because I'm very active, I try not to spam, and I won't abuse my powers(like someone did... <_<)

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@rkwave
    Meh, why not...I want to be a mod because I'm very active, I try not to spam, and I won't abuse my powers(like someone did... <_<)
    Thats not a nice thing to say.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast