Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: General

General

Well the artwork competition is somewhat over tomorrow, however I'll be accepting anymore entries all through tomorrow until Thursday morning (UK time) before it closes. On Thursday I may annouce the winners or friday so you'all know pretty soon whos won.

For everyone who won stickers in the DDCOLLAB they will be mailed out friday morning.

In other news I made more head way with Peter Juggler today and hope to have that finished soon, in respect to the new forum layout I've actually designed most of it again when I opened up the V3 It was apparent that some areas where wrong and some of the colours where far too dark than what they should of been ,taking my time on this I believe I can get the design right as well as getting it coded in CSS and XHTML to reduce load times even more I'll probably also show more people sooner it gets to completion so I dont have to make as many tweaks.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your week, next update will be the winners of the artwork comp.

Also dont forget to click the ads at the bottom of the forum as this helps support / pay server fees.

Nice, nice. Glad to hear the winners will be announced quickly. I really thought there were be more than 12 or so entrees.

Anyway, what about that Birthday Bash thing you mentioned in your last update? Haven't heard anything on that yet. (I think)

Don't do drugs!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Your progress seems to be quick and I really wouldn't rush on it. The current layout is fine for now.
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Yeah, what about the birthday bash? :P

Anyway nice to hear that you've been working on the new layout. But don't knock yourself out for us, enjoy your summer vacation.
    : D
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Nice. Just a question, did you already mail my stickers out? If so when, just so I can be aware of when they should be arriving. Anyways, nice to see you taking your time with the new layout.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Nice. Just a question, did you already mail my stickers out? If so when, just so I can be aware of when they should be arriving. Anyways, nice to see you taking your time with the new layout.
    Supra not yet they'all get mailed out friday.

As for the Birthday bash I totally forgot about it and I'll try and get things arranged for this friday.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Yay.. Bash on Friday, can't wait... This is for people who's account is at least a year old right, not being active for en entire year?

Good luck on the layout. I hope it turns out nice, but the current one is fine for now.

And even faster loads? You always try to find another way to manage that, lol.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    Yay.. Bash on Friday, can't wait... This is for people who's account is at least a year old right, not being active for en entire year?

Good luck on the layout. I hope it turns out nice, but the current one is fine for now.

And even faster loads? You always try to find another way to manage that, lol.
    This is for people who's account is at least a year old, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

^^ Lets just say there will be a clause.

Jynx: Like the 'Santa' kind, right?
    Cheeser: I stomp on you and your trickery!
    Wojak- Oh, yey! Sandy Clauz!
    Sx - Yoinks post
    BN-Can I be cool and edit posts too?
    CM: No. No you can't BN, now go away >: O
    Bari - OMG, this is just like the admin area. 8===D