Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Threads.

Threads.

Hello the forum was just offline for around a hour 1 or 2 posts where lost as I ran a backup while we where still live.

I took it down to investigate why some threads are missing. However I'm unable to find a cause at this time so I'm going to run more checks and repairs on the database as well as forum files that make the forum work as I have an odd feeling there is a glitch.

Due to this some peoples post counts have dropped however at this time there is nothing we can do about this however its not major at this point.

In light of this I'm running more frequent backups of the database instead of 12, and 24 hour rotations.

apologies to anyone who has lost data, I'm going to be running some checks to give clearer answers asap.

I've just got Berts stuff back.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:fDbD ... cd=9&gl=uk

If you go to google, type

DarkDemon.org and your username

I just randomally went through some pages close to the near / mid section of the links ensure you search with omitted results on as it brings up each cached page. It may take some time but if you want your stuff back your liable to get old data back, then just repost it.