Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General

General

Just thought I'd inform everyone that the FH's this time around are not going to be choosen from the shortlist I and some of the other staff feel people who are applying perhaps need more time to get moved up to FH. So we will leave it a few more weeks.

Anyway, in the last week I've developed, http://www.swfme.com for your swf files and http://www.filecater.com for uploading your files, so feel free to use them. I'm basically spending around two weeks making a variety of sites before I continue my efforts on V3.

- Enjoy the rest of your week.

KRZ

Well, i have no chance for FH, so that dosnt effect me.
    but i love the file hosters, and i cant wait for the new forum skin!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w54/ ... _there.jpg
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Nice to hear about the hosting sites. I know that a lot of people will probably be disappointed with the Forum Helper situation, but it's for the best probably.
    Anyway, good to hear that you are working hard. : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Just a note about V3, I really want PHPBB3 to come about before I start coding it due to the fact of all the new features I want to work into the design. PHPBB3 is still in beta at the moment and I'm waiting for a stable release.

http://www.phpbb.com

lol, nice work dd, i like how you made the websites simple, and easy to use. but so sexxeh

i really could care less about the forum helper situation, that is in your guys hands to deal with, not the people or tryed out,, so i doubt there will be a fuss about that,,

good job on the sites , and i can wait for V3

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

It's not really losing if no one else wins either, now is it.. The two new sites are sick, and I will try using them more often for my uploading needs. I just hope v3 will get released some day...

Pat
    we can wait till pbbhwhatdever V3 comes otu, so you can inprvoe the frums even more
    and meh....FH is kinda weird, like hamandcheese i rather like being a normal guy

I look forward to V3 =D I was really "omg it happened!?" when I saw "General" in Forum Updates, and I also had received a PM, so I thought I was elected, big let down that it's being postponed for weeks <.< Well, at least I still have a chance!

Good luck on everything DD ^^
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wojak
    I know that a lot of people will probably be disappointed with the Forum Helper situation,
    I am... You had me running up walls waiting for this to come out, now I have to wait a few weeks before I know who made it?

Any way, the new sites look very nice, and the plan for V3 sounds pretty much set too, overall good choices, just don't wait too long before you announce the forum helpers.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I&#39;M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

^ Nope people will have to re-apply, just at this time I feel ulimately that we dont need a FH at this moment along with other staff members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast