Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

How do you get on the top six list?

Yea, I know sounds kinda dumb, but ya, how do you? Im probably a better animator than surreal, and so is alot of other people (no offense) , so why is he up there? I mean, I could understand bert and liquid up there, there the best of the best... I just dont think the portal is running that fairly .... I also know that I sound kinda whiny, Im just trying to make a point, and please dont take this personally surreal... Thank you... :-#
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Re: How do you get on the top six list?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSTi5
    Yea, I know sounds kinda dumb, but ya, how do you? Im probably a better animator than surreal, and so is alot of other people (no offense) , so why is he up there? I mean, I could understand bert and liquid up there, there the best of the best... I just dont think the portal is running that fairly .... I also know that I sound kinda whiny, Im just trying to make a point, and please dont take this personally surreal... Thank you... :-#
    Hi i'm the owner I will say I have to agree, the top 6 animators list had some programming problems and should now be resolved. Also if you dident know the portal is gonna change and the entire site with a brand new custom layout for darkdemon.org so stay tunned for the new look. - Also a set of moderators will be hired soon to remove the crap off the forum, the new newer version will have alot more stable coding.

- Thanks for bringing this to my attention

- Kind Regards
    Adam aka DarkDemon.