Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy Birthday 2005 DarkDemon.org -

Hello and welcome to the first every darkdemon.org Birthday, it seems to be a far time, but I must share the credit with bert on this one, without him I guess this forum wouldent exist, both him and LiquidSword have done a great job in getting people here its been pretty amazing watching this place grow.

This is probably pretty sad, but I just want to say thanks to everyone on a whole for all the people who have joined up and made alot of posts, there have been some hard times and some sites and people who dident like us, but alot of you fought to keep darkdemon.org going. I have noticed alot of websites dont look after there sites or forum correctly, we all make mistakes but some more than others, you only have to look at stickpage (no offense) to come to understand there is a lack of staff and people dont really treat each other with respect, maybe alot of people are there because of the time its been going. Orginally the forums where bert705.darkdemon.org until we wanted to inter link it with my site as I would allow people to upload there animations it wasent very popular at the start but with the like of Bert705, and LiquidSword people soon started to follow them to here, they made alot of advertisements to get it off the ground soon enough people where signing up because of them, alot of people came here stayed most of them are still here now and still loyal.

Theres so many people to thank even some people I dident get along with either way some people can still have a crappy attitudes, but have good skills, eg. animating, art etc. If I could I would list everyone heres some of the people below I would like to thank

xinqx28, SlashedGryffan,Toastmaster,PenguinBoi,TuffStuff,Doddsys,Spacemanspiff,
    SilentAvenger,Madgorilla1,Blacknite,Killer1.0,ItsAlmostSurreal,StickMed, clacethestickman,Stickphobia (even though he is banned he deserves credit for his work) -viper-storm-, slash_rulez + the rest of you, sorry I cannot list everyone these are in no order just some that are off the top of my head, thanks to the above and everyone esle!

Cheers to all the darkdemon staff Penguin TUX by slash rulez

Ok I want to keep this short sorry if the awards are not amazingly good as you people know just latly I have been very busy with V.2, I have also been busy with college and alot of online clients so here are some awards - People who dont get one doesnt mean I dont give a toss, its just the amount I have had to produce, but you know I all think you are great. Like I said before sorry about the qaulity I dident have alot of time to make these due to my time is restricted, but here goes.

Note most of them will say pivot, some will say moderator, i.e a mod may not use pivot therefore is rewarded for his Mod duties.

I know there are alot of images to scroll through sorry about that.

These above people where selected for either outstanding work, Be it Pivot or staff, or art. I hope people who got one pin it up on there walls : D anyway lets continue on this magic journey.

The people selected below have won free custom forum ranks these are shown under ur nick eg DarkDemon mine is Forum Admin if you have won a custom rank then you can choose one of your on to go there peferably 6 characters long.

If your name is listed below please pm me via the forum with a new PM with the title CUSTOM FORUM RANK in capitals and then number that is shown below by your name. e.g CUSTOM FORUM RANK 0324, this will enable me to see who is requesting for there custom forum rank.

The winners are;
    Doddsy 4837
    Daredevil 04582
    ItsAlmostSurreal 39873
    Clace 23562
    mistrbritesyd 375924
    Bahmut 389745
    BLadetZ. 62 030325

Ok hopefully you people will enjoy that.

Now continuing...

Please note that people who have won our types of stickers will be shipped out on the In 1 week or so due to finaling your address, if do not provide your address then it will take longer before we can ship them out for you. All stickers are Jinx related due to darkdemon.org ones are being made for V.2, There should be 1 in each pack maybe 1- 3 depending on stock, when your stickers have been mailed you will be pm'd via forum also there will be a thread FRIDAY showing information on whether your stickers have been sent

Note there are a few types of stickers some users will get A and some C via random selection.

TYPE A:

TYPE B:

TYPE C:

Silent Avenger C
    LiquidSword C
    xinqx28 A
    Slashed B
    Doddsy B
    PenguinBoi A
    Toastmaster C
    mistrbritesyd B
    BERT A
    Damon Lee C
    Madgorilla B

~ Please PM me your address details, which will be kept safe and are only used to send the stickers out to you after your details are erased. I will then PM you once they have left. Note stickers come from the US, US waiting time is less than the UK the UK stickers will get here within the week of being sent

There where only a few winners for this one, as V.2 is money prizes I would also like to tell you about the money prizes for V.2 the top prize is $150 Dollars, there are also runner up prizes, money, Also we are having a new Shop for V.2 with new T-SHIRTS, hats and MUGS for sale with our new V.2 logo.

- Thanks for all your growing support fans, theres alot of people I missed out I dont have the time to thank everyone on you personally just pick up on a few along the way I just want to say to everyone on Behalf of DarkDemon.org

- Adam
    Webmaster of DarkDemon.org

Thanks a load dude, kewl a sticker ))(*

i really like how youve thanked bacicly everyone that was helpfull and awarded us all : )

once again, thanks.

long live darkdemon.

Enthusiast

Yey Ive got something ))(* ))(* ))(* Thanks dd and wow long post indeed and happy bday

Enthusiast

yeah, thanks man, i love you ) in any way you want (simile_)

lol
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

im gonna cry...
    happy b-day darkdemon

long live darkdemon
    were the freaks are let out

hey cool stuff, yea i know my name isnt up there but hey..i dont really think i need to be.....i mean i have had a few problems with my parents letting me on the internet but im not going to complain, i came to say you guys rock...and LONG LIVE DD.org

btw DD is it ok to put that "long live Darkdemon" pic in my sig?
    -Old Stuff Haha-

Old Flash- viewtopic.php?t=3809

Sure you can bama, like I said thank you to everyone it would be to hard to fit everyone up there.

Thanks everyone for your Support people who have got custom forum ranks or stickers please email the rank or address.

- Adam

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Thanks dd I hope I dont cry.... confused_)

Dedicated Member

lol

thanks im on there.

happy birthday darkdemon.org, ya kno i luv you . lol, this forum rules, adam rules, you all rule. simple.THANK YOU

Thanks to Baha for the uber sig!
    Whaddya mean it's not butter!?

Dedicated Member
    Yay I got mentioned thanks DD now who wants a hug!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast