Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Pivotlords, hacked?

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PivotLords/index.php?act=idx

Someone seems to have hacked PL, unless I'm mistaken.

A contact of mine on MSN (I'll not say who) tipped me off that the members of Pivotloards accuse Darkdemon.org posse (i always wanted to say that) of hacking them and are going to shitspam up the forums because of it

Well we have no quarrel with Pivotlords, and we ask that they leave us be.

if you want to spam someone...go spam stickpage.

although noone will notice in the wake of all the spam that is there already.

brace for impact.

also many members of PL accuse darkdemon.org of 'stealing there members'. thats right, the notorious member stealer who snuck into pivotloards whilst all their admins were asleep and took all of their members without making a sound. and we also tied them up in our basement, i suppose?

member stealing is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard im afraid to say. people only come here because they like it better; that's their descision and would you deprive them of it?
    Elite Forgotten

Dedicated Member

Re: Pivotlords, hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    http://s3.invisionfree.com/PivotLords/index.php?act=idx

Someone seems to have hacked PL, unless I'm mistaken.

A contact of mine on MSN (I'll not say who) tipped me off that the members of Pivotloards accuse Darkdemon.org posse (i always wanted to say that) of hacking them and are going to shitspam up the forums because of it

Well we have no quarrel with Pivotlords, and we ask that they leave us be.

if you want to spam someone...go spam stickpage.

although noone will notice in the wake of all the spam that is there already.

brace for impact.

also many members of PL accuse darkdemon.org of 'stealing there members'. thats right, the notorious member stealer who snuck into pivotloards whilst all their admins were asleep and took all of their members without making a sound. and we also tied them up in our basement, i suppose?

member stealing is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard im afraid to say. people only come here because they like it better; that's their descision and would you deprive them of it?
    Very good point Bert if the people like it here they should stay.

Enthusiast

Re: Pivotlords, hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    also many members of PL accuse darkdemon.org of 'stealing there members'. thats right
    thats stupid its not DD's fault that he made a way frekin better site then them.

Ah another one thanks bert.

Heres the problem.

Free hosts for forums etc do get hacked more often they hardly have any security in place, also with a free forum i'm not sure if you can make backups dd gets backup'd every 3 days just to be sure, I have to little time to even both to hack as v.2 and college eat up my time.

It appears we are always getting blamed, sadly we can not help it if people enjoy it here better we dont force people to come here unlike other forums.

- Adam

its fuking ridiculas. piv lords was pretty much dead anyway. just goes to show how much DD owns animating forums.

lol sounds like abunch of jelous toe sucking fags..aww man this is classic... )
    -Old Stuff Haha-

Old Flash- viewtopic.php?t=3809

That's almost ironic, what with the whole thing last month. You know.

Ok, honestly, I'm lmao'ing over here, I just can't help but laugh at this irony.... Anyone else?

edit: Waitasec, spamming DD?
    They have to be retarded.
    *gest popcorn* Ah, I love a fresh ban. Or many.

lol their jealous of this forum it sounds like

Sam
    Dedicated Member

Looks like all hell will break out soon with the angry members. Front defense, shields up, spears poised, get ready! Archers, mount ur bows, prepare to fire! Generals, get out the megaphones, time to lead our army! (simile_)

W/e, lets just take care of any angry forumers from PL.

yeh but y do they thi nk dat ppl fom DD did it i mean they must b very jealous very easily over a site(a good site though)[/quote]

<font size="1" face="verdana">

What Darker Naruto Character Are You?

Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.
    </font>
    credit to coopm123 for the sig

Currently in Pivot Wars with: No One Wins 0 Loses 1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast