Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'VE HAD ENOUGH - will you listen now.

Sorry but no ones listening to me anymore, I say dont pm me as i'm to busy to answer, i'm getting people in the moderator applicant area posting when I SAID ONLY APPLICANTS NOT CHAT, people are posting the wrong sections.

alot of people dont even read the post they are replying to thus making some crappy stupid post people are avoiding the rules this is no acceptable.

i'm dispointed no one listens to me anymore. I'm really sick of this theres instructions and rules staring you in the face yet some seem to think oh lets not bother to read.

- If this continues to happen I will have to enforce newer rules I dont want this place turning into stickpage.

Yes sorry DD.... my mistake, please forgive me... i forgot. :])

Dedicated Member
    I'm really sorry DD, I didn't mean to
    a gift form Bahamut

Enthusiast

-

Sorry for any wrong postings in the wrong place confused_)

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Thanks people for finally understanding my life can be irritating enough at times just look at the rules or notice's that we put in place it helps us all.

Enthusiast

-

I dont mean to be a bitch but I have looked through every rule when I came here because I was afraid this place is stricker not that Im complaining though %%^

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Dedicated Member
    dd, ive been the worst of all i think, you have the right to hate me. im really really sorry.

edit: and i will do what SA said a few posts down.

Thanks to Baha for the uber sig!
    Whaddya mean it's not butter!?

MMM... no i have, i keep pming him on updates and irrelevant shit, i have the right to be the sorriest. BUT I JUST CANT WAIT TO V2.

SA
    Enthusiast

Hows about you all stop posting irrelavant posts and think before you post in future. Show DD you're sorry by making intelligent, on-topic posts and following the rules. Then we'll all be happy : )

Better yet if you have the urge to PM, PM me, i have lots of inbox space where lots of thngs can rot away : D

Quote Originally Posted by SA
    Hows about you all stop posting irrelavant posts and think before you post in future. Show DD you're sorry by making intelligent, on-topic posts and following the rules. Then we'll all be happy : )

Better yet if you have the urge to PM, PM me, i have lots of inbox space where lots of thngs can rot away : D
    hes right, I dont hate anyone, just get irritated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast