Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

DemonServer Network issues.

Theres been alot of up and down time for demonserver.co.uk this is due to some network configuration that is lasting longer than expected, My home network which runs demonserver.co.uk is having problems using DHCP assigning IPS to my network which is critical. I have about 10 network cables running to hubs and switchs so until I have find which hub or switch is disabling DHCP or errors with DHCP there maybe more downtime to come.

Hopefully things will be back smoother again by the weekend.

- Adam DemonServer Tech.

Dedicated Member
    Thanks DD on the update I started to get worried that demon sever was going to be down for the whole rest of the year (shoked_)
    a gift form Bahamut

Enthusiast

-

Okey now one more time in english ) Okey just kiddin ))(* A little downtime never hurts nobody (simile_) Just glad DDF(DarkDemonForums)is back (-cool_) It was down like 4h ago (simile_)

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Re: -

Quote Originally Posted by griptape
    Okey now one more time in english ) Okey just kiddin ))(* A little downtime never hurts nobody (simile_) Just glad DDF(DarkDemonForums)is back (-cool_) It was down like 4h ago (simile_)
    yes sorry about that, some brief DNS changes should be fine now.

- Sorry again

Enthusiast

-

Its okey just keep doing what you do best and where all fine )

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.