Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Make Over time. + General News.

Hey people heres some general news, firstly lets start of pivotali.co.uk berts site, i'm totally re doing the layout and making a newer version for it. PI V4 Should be up in the next few days.

Yay" welcome LiquidSword back, after a long time of him being away hes back after moving so expect to see more of him around hes pretty busy with dd collab two so ensure your submissions are sent to him via pm etc.

Version is going to be out for christmas after a long time, I've done my best with it and i've decided that near year I will hire a team to code it and design it although its nice to know that you have had a major hand in somethings.

Stickers.
    Doddsy your sticker still hasent got to you yet due to the delay i'll be sending you a Jinx bookmark as well just like SA. USA orders are going to ship next week I believe from Jinx HQ or DD HQ hopefully Jinx to reduce waiting time as it will ship in 1 day from Jinx.

Demonserver.
    Hosting over 24,000 Public files on the network we have been having some on and off downtime just latly sorry for this as I explain before this was due to DHCP and my home network messing up the IPS; I should be replacing the HUB that is causing the problem this weekend when I nip out to buy a new one so please expect more downtime this weekend hopefully in 30 minute periods.

- Adam

Dedicated Member
    yay, the best xmas present you cud give! also happy to no about pivotal importance v4!
    This sentence has just insulted you, and you have no idea how.

yay nice
    if u need a team to help code the thing for u in the upcoming versions, i no of some people who no html

and cant wate for everything
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Dedicated Member
    yey! and welcome back LS.

Thanks to Baha for the uber sig!
    Whaddya mean it's not butter!?

Quote Originally Posted by Super_supra
    yay nice
    if u need a team to help code the thing for u in the upcoming versions, i no of some people who no html

and cant wate for everything
    Hi Supra, no offense I need coders with years experience, I will be employing people after v.2 who have a coding background. I know how to code fully in all web development lanuage the problem is that it takes so much time on my own;.

- Thanks people

yah i no dd
    i no about 2 people who no how to code stuff
    animationboy-who coded his forum fully and makes website templates, and also his home page fully and made the template
    zero-animationboys friend who knows coding, i dont no much of wat he does though
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Quote Originally Posted by Super_supra
    yah i no dd
    i no about 2 people who no how to code stuff
    animationboy-who coded his forum fully and makes website templates, and also his home page fully and made the template
    zero-animationboys friend who knows coding, i dont no much of wat he does though
    they are the worst to coders. Animation dident code his forum he used a template, Zero harldy knows any coding.

Trust me they are the worst two newbish coders ever.

Enthusiast

-

Really cool ))(* I cant wait until everything is done with the finished and the finito ) It will be done by my birthday ))(* (Feb 20th)
    Well keep up the good work and study ))(*

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Re: -

Quote Originally Posted by griptape
    Really cool ))(* I cant wait until everything is done with the finished and the finito ) It will be done by my birthday ))(* (Feb 20th)
    thanks and great sig,

Enthusiast

Re: -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by griptape
    thanks and great sig,
    I take that thanks deeply especially from you ) I gotta question for you:Where do you get the money do buy all that stuff for DDF and DS :])

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast