Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blah Dee Blach

Blah Dee Blach

Hello people well I managed to finish off berts site http://www.pivotali.co.uk/index.php I would of loved to have spent more time on it but frankly I dont have it, its similar and easyier for them to update.

In other news I know Doddsy is the last person waiting for his sticker in the UK, he should get his in the next few days then the US ones will dispatch sorry on this major delay. In other news my modem appears to be screwing around so I may have to order a new one which I hope I can get this week it keeps cutting out which isnt a good thing since demonserver is up and down all the time due to network issues.

I would also like to inform you that my pivot competetion is ending on the 20th of december, and DarkDemon Collab two ends this friday the 16th of december.

Try and keep to the dates people.

- Version two is looking good and I believe I can get it out before christmas.

~ Things appear to be on track.

Adam

Enthusiast

-

Looking good there Adam(DD)Nice job ))(* Cool and clean and I like the drawing spot up there )
    Sweeet (-cool_)

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Enthusiast

Awesome site. I commented in the shoutbox and biewed some of Bert's art, nice work!

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Fanatic Enthusiast

When I press enter I get the the home page and then goes back to the enter button.
    EDIT: nvm firefox fixed it

Enthusiast

i HATE it - i think the old one is better it has more colour and the header ROCKED

and wots up witht the light bulb, it looks like a msn icon rip off

and wot happened to darkdemon version 2 - 92% you said and u also said that u where gonna finish it soon too

so are u gonna forget bout version 2 or wot cos u seem to have alot of free time if u can just wip u a website (no offence bert) when ur rushed off your feet tring to get verson 2 done.

i would like to know how long it really is gonna take for version 2 cos orgionally it was a week then 1 month then u said 90% - 92% and at 92% it has stayed

im not saying u should have no life and finish it in a week but 4 or 5 months if redicualous - sorry i know that u want it before xmas so i hope it happens
    -FP

EDIT: and one more thing - he asked for ppl's opinion so that means that u dont have to say u love it cos hes "the main man" u can say u dont like it - there is not reason to "ass lick" to get in his good books or w/e

as u can see this is my opinion and DD u ASKED for it and if u dont like it why did u ask for it!!

DD i think ur a bit full of ur self - as would u be happy with that as DDs theme - i wouldn't

just cos no one wants to pick a fault with u doesnt mean u are GOD or the ultimate web designer

Enthusiast

Think of it this way.

We originally had nothing. We never complained about nothing. But now, Darkdemon GIVES us something. You cannot complain about something that was given to you, when it is always going to be better than the nothing you started out with.

I just came to that realization and have decided that I will never complain again.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreal
    Think of it this way.

We originally had nothing. We never complained about nothing. But now, Darkdemon GIVES us something. You cannot complain about something that was given to you, when it is always going to be better than the nothing you started out with.

I just came to that realization and have decided that I will never complain again.
    why dont u think of it this way then did i ask DD to make a website with a pivot portal so i can host my stuff on the website..........NO NO i didnt

and another thingy - i think the portal is a crap idea for v2 i mean he has demonserver and a forum there is no need as ppl only used the protal for hosting

on and by the way u did u decide not to complain - its not complain its and opinion so y not give it - oh and u did say if u liked the website

so that post was SPAM SPAM SPAM - and DD hates SPAM

and this isnt spam cos im replying to fyreals comment - thats wot the quote buttons for

-FP

EDIT: ill stop now dont want to cause any problems on DD

Enthusiast

I liked the older one better, but I like verything better the first time :]) . But still, the site is profesional looking, looks great.
    With Awesomeness,
    Spiff
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    [center:1xxnvxdw]PIXELSAUR | Dance, trance, 8-bit, more?
    [/center:1xxnvxdw]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming-penguin
    why dont u think of it this way then did i ask DD to make a website with a pivot portal so i can host my stuff on the website..........NO NO i didnt
    You didn't ask, but it was nice enough to do that anyway :])
    And btw, I like the layout. I'm not crazy about the colors, but it really seems like something i could get use to. I like how you can google things right from the sight and that drawing thing is pretty cool.
    Signature

Enthusiast

Now for my opinion Flaming_Penguin.

Though you did not ask for anything, you still use it. Sure, state your opinion, but do not criticize something that you are not doing anything for. It's actually at DD's expense just to help YOU. He uses hours to help you host animations and have fun. Just ask yourself this.

Would it benefit you if their were never a Darkdemon? NO

You should be thanking him. And my first post should have had you, because you know it's true...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast