Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Msn Bot

My Own Little World...I call it "Oblizxc".
    jeez your good with computers Dark Demon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    ^^SuPeRsHoCkMoDe!!!!^^ :shock:
    "Because I'm don't get paid!"

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi
    jeez your good with computers Dark Demon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    ^^SuPeRsHoCkMoDe!!!!^^ :shock:
    Thanks it should be up this sunday working... and then I will add new features throughout.

Sorrie for the slight delay on the bot should be up this weekend as stated in the FAQ.

you can still add it now demonbot@hotmail.com and it will add you when its comes online automatically.

The mains coding is php and uses a scalled down blobsy 1.5 core and backed by the DarkDemon.co.uk Network it will be online 24/7 with a database of large jokes, and other interesting tools to keep handly. One day hopefully one day you will be able to check forum stats etc.

some people may have also may have seen it online this week its been in beta and most of it will not work in beta so wait a few days and I think you will like it.

Ops

where'd it go alright guys had to delay it until.. I fixed berts forum it will be up shortly.

kinda like smarterchild and some others on aol instant messanger
    Im Apocalypse on other forums so if I post something under that name I didnt steal it.
    My thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43292

Quote Originally Posted by stickmasterx
    kinda like smarterchild and some others on aol instant messanger
    yes quite true, some are cross compat .. they can work on aim, msn, yahoo etc.. mine will only be on msn.. it will be up and running when my new site is opened.

he's on 24/7 ?

no it ain't.

I'm sorry to bump this, but I'm really interested in this bot thing.

It's down for now, DD said that he's coding a new one that will go up with his new site. He posted it on the main page of http://darkdemon.org so you can read it there.

yea sorrie he will be up later this weekend, Hes a php SQL bots running off the site backend database. He will be up later this weekend with a new msn addy. I will tell you of the addy when its done sorrie its taken awhile ](*,)

its working now see the webmaster section sorrie for the exterm delay.