Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Inevitable PHPBB3

I wasnt going to post this, and just spring the update upon people as I wanted. Sadly people may ask, why errors might occur or pages are not online. We'll be upgrading to be PHPBB3, on friday or later on at the weekend.

Due to the nature of PHPBB3 all current PHPBB2 themes are invalid and therefore, this template is not compatible. I've roped in a modded layout, perhaps as temporary one, it has to be one due fact of zero support for PHPBB2 themes.

The shift should come as a delight to many, specially staff members with new features in controlling the members.

Upgrade may take in excess of two hours, considering every single post and db data is converted into PHPBB3 format. Time may exceed depending on how smoothly the upgrade process goes. During this time all forum pages, threads, will be unavailable.

VIP Notice:
    You will not be able to change your rank bar and text after the upgrade is complete the script at present only runs with PHPBB2. However you shall all be given VIP username colour, of which is undecided. This will be apparent when you are posting and in the users online list. {Your ranks are likey to revert back to our standard ones }

Spam / Posts counts
    Your profile might get updated with posts that have been previously uncounted i.e you may get credited for posts in the spam pit in which at present are uncounted. As a result of the upgrade spam pit counts will count, this is due to the fact mods of this nature are not ported or created for PHPBB3. Though you are getting credited for posts you make in the spam pit and other uncounted areas I will ensure that pivot requests threshold is increased.

{Highlys gonna like that }

Its vital we upgrade to get further updates from PHPBB in the future

- Features

- Adam

I may sound stupid, but what do you mean by standard ranks? You mean like, VIP101 and all that, or the ones we chose when we got the vip?
    *Edit* Or the post count ranks?

Also, yay for culrs
    [center:2c3hncn0][/center:2c3hncn0]

Yay pee haych bee bee three. Yeah, I'm confused what you mean by ranks being reverted or something.

Yay we can quote multiple messages. And we can search the memberlist.
    So DD is gonna look how Droidz looks like now?

Animations ~ Gimp Art ~ Drawings

Big credit to Xenomorph911 for my signature

I think DD means that there wont be custom Ranks now, but maybe a Custom bar or...Something.

Anyways, just read the list, awesome. Theres too much for me to say lol, but its gonna be great.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Sounds great. Just a question. Will anything happen to the forum helpers? Or will this not effect the forums we can mod? Anyways, love all the new features. User profiles are so much cleaner and there are many more features in it now. Can't wait for this!
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson
    I may sound stupid, but what do you mean by standard ranks? You mean like, VIP101 and all that, or the ones we chose when we got the vip?
    *Edit* Or the post count ranks?

Also, yay for culrs
    VIPs will no longer be able to change there rank images or text, they will revert to normal ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    Yay we can quote multiple messages. And we can search the memberlist.
    So DD is gonna look how Droidz looks like now?
    Incorrect, the theme is not a modded version of Prosilver.I've found another template which in respects resembles this one in size.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Sounds great. Just a question. Will anything happen to the forum helpers? Or will this not effect the forums we can mod? Anyways, love all the new features. User profiles are so much cleaner and there are many more features in it now. Can't wait for this!
    There might be some changes to areas of controls and permissions, and also Helpers will appear blue in the legend.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    OMG, my post count will be <edit> MIGHT BE </edit> OVER 5600!!!
    :O
    That is if it counts the other areas excluding spam pit.
    And I am slightly excited / slightly scared of the update. I have been with this template for so long. XD
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Keyword, might be over... might..

Wow, those features sound cool. Can't wait.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast