Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

PHPBB3 Installed

Sorry about that needed more time than I expected due to a few technical glitches. Well yes you may have noticed things have changed, we are fully upgraded onto the new PHPBB3 platform now, feel free to explore it.

Some people will not like the new look, others it will take time to get use to, and the rest a welcome change. Fact of the matter is DD has to move to this new platform there's no way around it. By upgrading we get better performance and better tools to manage the community with.

Please note that this is still unfinished i.e. the banner random graphical elements, this is due to the fact of having little time to implement this so expect few changes over the next coming days. Or hours as I continue to play around soo please please bare with us. Its late here, I plan to continue work on the forum tomorrow evening so expect some live changes.

Posts.
    PHPBB3 has an inbuilt feature not to count posts which I didnít know about and therefore posting does not count in the spam pit as normal.

VIPs
    You can no longer change your rank or text, and over the next coming days your rank image shall be reverted to the ones that are dependent on your post count. This includes your rank text. I will try and create the system for PHPBB3 over the next coming weeks.

Files:
    You can now attach files to your posts this is great for sharing small files, stks, pictures etc.

Again this shift had to occur regardless if you like it, itís in the best interests of the forum to keep up with the times and in this case software.
    - Adam

p.s Donít forget to add me as a friend ; D, along with that also add your birthday to your profile field. If you have any issues with the forum please contact a staff member or email me directly at support@darkdemon.org

Please Note that during the conversation a small number of usernameís got changed, for help in changing your name back place contact an administrator.

[VIP, Helper, and moderator colours shall be patched tomorrow]

Re: PHPBB3 Installed

Holy balls, I can't believe this. The new layout is awesome. Seriously, good job Adam : )
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Very cool. I'm excited for this update, I want to see what you guys can do with it.

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

Enthusiast

Wow, I love the new look. I still haven't looked at other things because I wanted to post so bad. Good job Adam
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Fanatic Enthusiast

winner, looks really slick and smooth
    Elite Forgotten

Man, Adam, you really outdid yourself here, like i told ya. Everything looks so sleek and shiny. And that banner, you and Jon did great.

Just what the forums needed, a facelift.

All VIPs and FHs expect your colours to be fully up tomorrow, I will also fix the remaining icons thanks for bearing up.

Enthusiast

This is awesome.

This is awesome. I gotta tell you, it looks hawt. I tried cutting my wrists because DD wasn't up, but I just couldn't >_>
    Hanging didn't work either. But I'm GLaD DD is up.
    hi.

Enthusiast

You're a winner Adam, I love you so much you hottie.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast