Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stickers - v2 update

Well hello people, users who joined my pivot comp the winners have been announced thanks to everyone who took part.

Also for some reason jinx sent me the stickers, man I never get these people so people in the US I will get some US stamps tomorrow and post them normally takes 1 - 2 weeks to arrive no idea why. but there you go.

- Version two, I know it seems like i'm forever putting the date back I was saying Max was wednesday, until I noticed I have other plans, tomorrow I need to go out in the morning and afternoon to get some gizmondo stuff, thurs i'm out biking with spencer, leaving me with hardly any programming time, I have therefore decided it will be out hopefully in the weekend I gonning to be asking some beta testers from the forum to help me find bugs in the next few days if you are interested in doing some beta testing please post here.

- Adam

Well, thats good. You need a brake from all this coding, coding, coding stuff. So enjoy your days off bro.

Dedicated Member
    what he said lol.

I'd like to beta test. I'd try to find some bugs.and im always active so i could CONTINUOUSLY look for bugs ))(*

seei didnt mimicyou lol, not like were really gonna be picked to beta test anyway :])

and im pretty sure v2 is past the beta stage wa_)(

and it doesnt matter how long ive been here, (4 months) but just to prove you wrong youve only been here 1month and saying i havent been here long enough. oh well, just getover it man :]) )
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

I'd like to beta test. I'd try to find some bugs. And I'm almost always on my computer so I could constantly look for bugs.
    Plus' yeah, you really need a break...
    (Even if it is at the expense of others ) )

Darkdemonrocks, do not mimic me. -)(

Well, you have less of a chance, since you haven't been around long.
    And just choose your own way of saying you want to beta test, instead of copying mine and switching the words around.

Enthusiast

-

Yeah you should get some time-off because its stressful (simile_) I would like to beta-test but I dont know if Im qualified or not (-cool_) You go biking and what not and forget all about v2...dont forget everything because you cant continue then )

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Fanatic Enthusiast

If you want I could test it out because I probably won't have anything else to do and yeah you really need some time off.

its good to take some time off, it has worked for me many times and beta testing would be cool but I dont think I can do it right

Dedicated Member
    sweet that sounds funnnn! hope uahve fun

i'd also like to mention if I dident make it clear already all stickers have no been dispatched and will be with you within 1 - 2 weeks.
    - Adam

p,s thanks for understand about v2.

Alright, even though I didn't win one. lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast