Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: Find it

  1. #1
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271

    Find it

    As posted in the vip chat a short time back there is an easter egg on the forums feel free to find it. Hint fo**.

    Also some of you may be interested in playing CS:S with some fellower DD's view more info here;

    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39501&start=0

    - Enjoy the rest of your week.

    P.S {I may open up VIPs signups back again shortly}.

  2. #2
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: Find it

    Are we allowed to post the Easter Egg here if we ever find it?
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  3. #3
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271

    Re: Find it

    Dont really want you to post it though you can discretely tell people. Saying that at some point it'll get posted.

  4. #4
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Find it

    Is this the quote unquote egg that WAS found, or the other one that wasn't found by most.

  5. #5
    New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Find it

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    As posted in the vip chat a short time back there is an easter egg on the forums feel free to find it. Hint fo**.

    Also some of you may be interested in playing CS:S with some fellower DD's view more info here;

    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39501&start=0

    - Enjoy the rest of your week.

    P.S {I may open up VIPs signups back again shortly}.
    Wait, do you mean only the VIPs can find it or that you posted there's an easter egg on VIP chat?



    Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

  6. #6
    Japanologist Wilio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Find it

    I must find it.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast Gray's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Merry Ol' England
    Posts
    4,919

    Re: Find it

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrobotics
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    As posted in the vip chat a short time back there is an easter egg on the forums feel free to find it. Hint fo**.

    Also some of you may be interested in playing CS:S with some fellower DD's view more info here;

    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39501&start=0

    - Enjoy the rest of your week.

    P.S {I may open up VIPs signups back again shortly}.
    Wait, do you mean only the VIPs can find it or that you posted there's an easter egg on VIP chat?
    He made this thread in the VIP chat already. But now he is telling the public.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

  8. #8
    New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Find it

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrobotics
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    As posted in the vip chat a short time back there is an easter egg on the forums feel free to find it. Hint fo**.

    Also some of you may be interested in playing CS:S with some fellower DD's view more info here;

    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39501&start=0

    - Enjoy the rest of your week.

    P.S {I may open up VIPs signups back again shortly}.
    Wait, do you mean only the VIPs can find it or that you posted there's an easter egg on VIP chat?
    He made this thread in the VIP chat already. But now he is telling the public.
    Oh ok, then off I go to the treasure hunt (Or should I say easter egg hunt, lol, bad joke =P)!



    Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,096

    Re: Find it

    It looks to me that there's 7, and a sgt. rank sign? ((Correct me if I'm wrong about the sign))

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: Find it

    holy shit. i cant habeeb you've done this to me.
    Elite Forgotten


 
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •