Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Another Notice

  1. #1
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271

    Another Notice

    Well i'm now adding the new sections you can see the first which is role play people wanted it back so its come back also people may have noticed i've made a very basic slash page http://www.darkdemon.org better than a crappy notice.

    I'm working very hard to get version two out now.

    Also I want to say a big sorry for the downtime of demonserver it should be back up late tomorrow. Although uploads will be offline but old files linked to it will be back up uploads will continue at the weekend sometime.


    - Thats it for now stay tuned and enjoy the rest of the week.

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    778
    That was cool...lol cant' wait V2


    around since the msn group Pivot Animation, those were the days !

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Xemozu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    yehh, that "slash" page looks ultra-good i really liked that background

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Posts
    1,635
    nice but all that i see is a BG (is that all im supposed to see) it's to bad your not supporting IE ...

    This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

  5. #5
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    778
    Are you nuts? This is only the background


    around since the msn group Pivot Animation, those were the days !

  6. #6
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    777
    Posts
    934
    I just tried it in both and, It seems to only work in firefox, guess your outta luck. Nice page it makes you want V2 even more.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast eccentrik's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,601
    i have ie and it worked for me
    its just a big fat line right?
    and the bg colors etc
    well it looks good
    cant wate to see the rest
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Surreal's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_supra
    i have ie and it worked for me
    its just a big fat line right?
    and the bg colors etc
    well it looks good
    cant wate to see the rest
    ARGH! that means im gonna have to start using firefox :P

    Its a big blob of text and a link to DDcollab and Forums now ^_^
    nice work DD.

  9. #9
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlmostSurreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_supra
    i have ie and it worked for me
    its just a big fat line right?
    and the bg colors etc
    well it looks good
    cant wate to see the rest
    ARGH! that means im gonna have to start using firefox :P

    Its a big blob of text and a link to DDcollab and Forums now ^_^
    nice work DD.
    firefox pwms IE.

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast eccentrik's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlmostSurreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_supra
    i have ie and it worked for me
    its just a big fat line right?
    and the bg colors etc
    well it looks good
    cant wate to see the rest
    ARGH! that means im gonna have to start using firefox :P

    Its a big blob of text and a link to DDcollab and Forums now ^_^
    nice work DD.
    firefox pwms IE.
    a bit of spam there?
    yah well im gonna download ff atm anyways, like u said, support is of for ie
    and i wanna see the blob of text
    [edit]-wow it looks so cool, nice process, and i love the setup, nice work
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •