Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Advertising

  1. #1
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271

    Advertising

    DarkDemon forums will now accept advertising requests you can see the ads at the bottem of the page.

    If you are interesting in having a add placed here the cost will be $30 £15

    Simple pay the amount into my paypal account darkdemon23@hotmail.com

    Then email support@darkdemon.org with your payment transaction number and name.
    with your banner advert, your advert will be played on the forum for two weeks, the forum normally gets around about 10,000k impressions daily.

    - Adam

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ufig land
    Posts
    769
    O_o wow! 10k impressions? omigosh. sites advertised here would be uber popular! thats way too cheap for possible 140k viewers in a week
    This sentence has just insulted you, and you have no idea how.

  3. #3
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,323
    but i think alot of it is only oeople clicking then going back just, jsut to support dd.

    [add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    but i think alot of it is only oeople clicking then going back just, jsut to support dd.
    no i found out about flash cartoon from it. and you have to think more more poeple than just members are coming here there also on the home page(problay) too so that will help. but sounds col i might know some sites that would want to advertise here

  5. #5
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfarinhight
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    but i think alot of it is only oeople clicking then going back just, jsut to support dd.
    no i found out about flash cartoon from it. and you have to think more more poeple than just members are coming here there also on the home page(problay) too so that will help. but sounds col i might know some sites that would want to advertise here
    wow dident see your sig before great work.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfarinhight
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    but i think alot of it is only oeople clicking then going back just, jsut to support dd.
    no i found out about flash cartoon from it. and you have to think more more poeple than just members are coming here there also on the home page(problay) too so that will help. but sounds col i might know some sites that would want to advertise here
    wow dident see your sig before great work.
    wait me or jeffkw, his sig is funny

  7. #7
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    Hey guys, I saw a cute little bunny this morning.

    I think it was your sig because it owns so much. [/offtopicness]

    Mwahaha. O yes, cool little dilio with the advertising and the cows and stuff.

    Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •