Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

I'll see you people friday.

Well i'm flying to france tomorrow and wont return till friday, I was hoping to have a massive update, Demonserver has taken some major replanning. Finally I have week off when I come back from france. So this is what you can expect.

- Saturday, Forum banner re-coded, DarkDemon.org User email accounts sent out.

- Sunday, Can you remember on darkdemon.org v1 we had that music player on the site, that will be returning on sunday i've noted all the suggestions people have been posting in the general area, and I have got them for the player, there will be another button added to the banner.

- Monday, I will be finally getting around to getting dd radio up, thanks to SA and spaceman for helping me test it in the first place has helped me find the bugs that where stopping it from streaming, so hopefully all being well you will be seeing it on Monday.

- Wednesday, Finally I want to annoucne that demonserver is no more, it will be called filenuke.com the domain is already in my name so no one esle can take it from us expect to see this completed by Wed, LiquidSword knows I have been having troubles getting a base for a logo so I can work out how to make one from it.

Thats the end really I wont be posting here until I arrive from france, I've arranged all these updates in order and will ensure that they will be put in place, so even though version two is down i'm ensuring that there will be a few more things to do in the mean time. People have also wanted the view all posts since last visit I will be adding this later this weekend. I've been putting things aside recently and not organising anything so thats the plan and I, intend to keep to it.

If you are wondering why pivotali.co.uk there are some issues with the nameservers i'm actually fixing these as we speak so you will be able to access berts blog asap.

And I've re-done my blog / portfolio http://www.adam-davis.co.uk

- Well the staff will keep things running until I return, so cya, I have to get up @ 3:00 in the morning.

- Adam

Enthusiast

-

Well Adam all I have to say is bye.This place is gonna be empty without you here but I think we can manage.Enjoy France and bring something nice back for me.

Brilliant job on the new portfolio site.I really like the pure simplicity of it all.I was expecting something similar so Im pretty satisfied with it.

Cant really wait for all the updated to arrive and I was shocked when I read at your portfolio site that v2 is gonna come out in a few months but heh it has already been few months so whats another few months.

Au revoir Adam

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Nice portfolio site DD.
    I hope you enjoy yourself.

Enthusiast

I'm gonna miss Demonserver. O well, filenuke sounds cool. Enjoy your trip Adam and relax.
    With Awesomeness,
    Spiff
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    [center:1xxnvxdw]PIXELSAUR | Dance, trance, 8-bit, more?
    [/center:1xxnvxdw]

Enthusiast
    ok sweet DD have a nice trip dude... ill miss ya man :'( well have a fun, relaxing ttrip woohoo france... thx for the news on Demon server and thats aboot it
    <i joined longer ago than that. i mean look >

miss the old timers

Eh, with the whole stress of getting all this stuff together, you deserve a break. Have le fun in le France.

But remember the most important French saying:
    Ou est-ce que la toilette?
    Comes in handy in an emergency, I gurantee it.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Smashdood
    Eh, with the whole stress of getting all this stuff together, you deserve a break. Have le fun in le France.

Is it "Where is the restroom?" :])
    With Awesomeness,
    Spiff
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    [center:1xxnvxdw]PIXELSAUR | Dance, trance, 8-bit, more?
    [/center:1xxnvxdw]

SA
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashdood

Is it "Where is the restroom?" :])
    Nope it's:

My car blew up i need yours and your money, and your girlfriend : )

Have a great trip DD...and don't forget your toothbrush...even though your probably already gone...stay safe! )

Woot, Adam's taking a breake. That means he'll be relaxed when back! I hope.