Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Message/Reminder/Etc.

It has come to my attention lately that alot of users who use the General Forum and VIP Chat....have been doing a lot of spamming and rule breaking lately so I decided to post a topic being as informative as I can on this issue so let's get started...

>A lot of users lately have been posting one to two word posts in this area...need I remind you of this rule:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    26. Do not make one or two word posts.
    Now, clearly...users have not been upholding this rule lately, just because the forum says Spam Pit and I'm saying this to every user does not mean you can whore your idiotic posts in this section, it's a place for the users to some what relax and share their findings and all...but lately all I've been seeing is both idiotic posts with like 'lol' and threads that should not even exist or have been already made.

>
    11. Do not get off-topic.
    This includes VIP...
    Now when I read this rule and look at VIP Chat and Spam Pit, and even General Chat...I see tons of users breaking this rule several times, I could warn you all if I wanted. The rule was put in place for a reason, if you don't uphold that rule, you are gonna get warned by the staff depending on how many times that you've broken this rule. As for the VIP situation...yes, I know it's cool having a forum to yourself and all but you guys should know better...cause I know that you guys have read the rules but everytime someone posts a serious thread...you rape it with shit like 'lol' or 'fail' which is not only breaking the Off Topic rule...it breaks the One/Two Word Post rule...right there could result in a warning.

>
    30. Anything regarding 4chan memes and jj.am pictures will be dealt with HARSHLY
    This is directly towards everyone and I mean it...including the Staff members.
    First off, even though this rule was put in place...I still see people going around posting shit like the Poliwag 'STFU' picture from JJ.AM and I've seen them use many memes in posts, signatures, etc.
    Right there would be an auto-warning or a ban, so it's best wise not posting those.

>
    24. No "pm whoring", as in do not pm other people just to get them to see your thread.
    This is stated for the few members who take everything too literal or whatever...I was talking to Skype recently and he told me that users have been PM whoring his PM box. That is something you should not do...including Staff...if you want to talk and all...take it to MSN, AIM, Yahoo, etc.

>
    15. Do not post in someone's topic if it's not a sticky and over one week old.
    Self Explanatory...just don't do it and you won't get warned...

>
    16. Do not post in incorrect grammar or chatroom shortcuts. At least try not to.
    3. Do not post excessive marks. (exclamation, question, etc.)
    I don't know how many people I've seen do this...for one...posting like this: OmG dAt WuZ sOoOoOoOo CoO'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does not make you look cool...it makes you look like a retard. Also the whole thing where users talk like this: u rox dood does not make you cool either...it makes you look like a 5 year old who just learned how to use the keyboard. If you are going to post, use proper grammar and english, now if you are of a different language, I suggest using a text translator...I know Google has one.

I could go into more, which I probably will in future posts but seriously, try to follow the rules even in areas where you think you have a lot of freedom, because if you don't, you will be warned or banned for your actions and stupidity...

hk- Lol, chaoz. When you quote "Do not post excessive marks." you break that rule in like every post. With all the "..."
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Enthusiast

Inside your animashunz having fun with Mr. default :D

Re: Message/Reminder/Etc.

Yeah, your right. Lots of users are breaking rules.

Fanatic Enthusiast ShadowS1ay3r's Avatar

.......................lol Awesomeness: Alot

I think I remember Adam saying that rule 11 is somewhat not as strict in VIP section..cause its VIP section >_>
    Ohay.

Quote Originally Posted by Example
    I think I remember Adam saying that rule 11 is somewhat not as strict in VIP section..cause its VIP section >_>
    ^ He's right.

I dont think there is major need for this thread, we warn certain people no need to do it globally as the rules are now global.

Moved to forum updates, this thread has no place in the spam pit, it'll be bumped down too quickly.