Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rank bars / text

Through no fault of my own (loljk it's entirely my fault) rank bars and text aren't working properly at the moment. I've told Adam and hopefully he'll fix it tomorrow.

Hold tight and don't make help threads about it.

Re: Rank bars / text

I'm aware of this issue. However this may take sometime to fix, sadly we do not keep references of user ids in the rank table, and since the link between a user to a rank is based on rank id, which is located per each user row, these have all been defaulted due to this problem.

Therefore in order to restore the old rank references I will need to restore an old backup locally and create script to restore the references. The backup I have for the users table is from the 4th of June so some users might see their old rank text/image revert to a previous iteration.

I am however busy most of tomorrow so I may not be able to resolve this fully until Monday.

I now believe most have been reset back to the 4th June 2011. If you still don't have the correct rank image / text please post here detailing your old info.

Mind telling how this happened, Skype?

Oh and Adam, good job.

Hey, great job on the rank bars! One thing though, my rank bar image is now an old one that is neither on my computer nor a file sharing site as I deleted it from my computer when I took it off.

[spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

Ward for Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlade
    Hey, great job on the rank bars! One thing though, my rank bar image is now an old one that is neither on my computer nor a file sharing site as I deleted it from my computer when I took it off.

Tough luck?

Actually now I think about it, no one should have an old rank image or text, you'll have the ones you had before. This fix simply rejoins the connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy
    Mind telling how this happened, Skype?

Oh and Adam, good job.
    Eternal could change the VIP group description by changing his rank text so I just changed the rank for the group to the default V.I.P. one. But then everyone's rank bar and text got synchronised to the same thing, and whenever someone changed it, everyone's changed.
    Joel: ahhahahahahahhaha

This appears to be resolved now. Feel free to open a help topic if you're having any problems.