Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Shutup

Shutup

I'm getting annoyed with people pming me for stupid reasons, one user posted saying why is html blocked in a new thread then pmed me again to ask, this is getting way too annoying, in the past few days some people have been banned, one person have been banned from everything on darkdemon.org.

Please only pm me if you need a support program to do with the forum or site. Dont ask me about photoshop or help with other programs, I will not offer it.

Look in some sections of the forum tutorials etc see if you can find something or ask a user who you feel knows about it.Admins are very busy here more so than mods, but everyones busy, please cut us some slack by making sure you dont post something that has already been posted use the search feature to find older posts.

Due to the increase in traffic and users we are trying to prevent spam as much as possible, so make sure you dont just post anywhere etc.

If your having tech troubles pm me, anything esle dont bother.
    Html will stable disabled, this can be used to hi jack the forum, and we dont what that.

- Other Admins
    Toastmaster
    LiquidSword
    Bert

There are also mods going around so feel free to ask them.

- By making sure you dont spam just to get your post count up or double register it will help make the forum a better place.

Ok NO ADVERTISING your forum here whats the point in stealing our users, next person who fails to read the rules will get a temp ban.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Yea really, the other admins/mods can help you just as well in most cases, and (most of the time) would be glad to.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah