Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DDC11 B-Side

DDC11 B-Side

[youtube:2cgb9n61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxa2d5OVmNg[/youtube:2cgb9n61]

Also Available on:
    Vimeo - (watch and/or download)
    Mediafire - (direct download)

These aren't ALL the denied animations from the DDC11, I made a judgement call to keep only the best ones.

[spoiler:2cgb9n61]Major apologies for not finishing as I promised. Thanks everyone who held off threading your entries, many of you were so patient I really appreciate it. Honestly I was nearly done months ago (only had the credits left) when After Effects glitched out and corrupted the whole project. Along with that major waste of effort, I've since moved out to Mexico and been working overtime, my life has been pretty hectic this year. Anyways, I spent so much time trying to salvage what was leftover I eventually just lost motivation to finish.

It sat untouched till a few weeks ago when I decided to start over from scratch, never a fun thing. Big thanks to everyone who flooded my inbox about the B-Side yesterday and today, great final boost for me to get it done [/spoiler:2cgb9n61]
    Anyways, thanks for watching and hope to see you in the DDC12!

Re: DDC11 B-Side (DONE)

Well done man! Real respect for how clean the editing work you do always is. Having dabbled in video production for years I get how slow and awkward (needless to say straight up difficult) it can be.

The animations themselves were impressive. Incredible that this is B-side... these would have been main collab worthy not long ago. Must say I was particularly impressed by Toulouse/Phewz' entry - you don't animate enough man! That was so oldschool DDC. I loved it.

Really liked the music choices this time, too. You wouldn't think it, but picking the right tune is half the battle when making videos. Nice one man.

All in all worth the wait, good work everybody.

who cares

YES FINALLY SKODOSAMDKDS

Anyways, it was really fun watching all of the entries included in this. Great job Stickid!
    nope
    steam id: specialbacon

Veteran Enthusiast

Glad to see it done. And no one can blame you for taking so long, I don't think you need to offer excuses because you put yourself out there to do it, and you did it. It looks fantastic. Great job Stickid.

I'm sorry you had so many complications while making it, thanks for doing it though Stickid. Phewz's entry was pretty damn cool, felt very oldschool like somebody above mentioned.

Great job everyone, I'm looking forward to DDC12 and hope I can be a part of it yet again.

Dedicated Member Faulty Cripple's Avatar

Mission accomplished!
    xbx is gud
    |Xbox GT: Faulty Cripple

Enthusiast

Phewz and Behemoths entrys were astounding... Some of the entrys were a little eh but thats why its the b-side

Enthusiast

Very classy work Stickid! I really liked Phewz entry, this guy needs more attention. And there were no entries that didn't deserve to be here, everyone did a great job.

Stickid, when you DO deliver, YOU DELIVER!

Banned

Glad to hear that the flood of messages helped motivate you to finish it. I messaged everybody about it and we were all keen to see this collab done. It was just a bit of fun really, but I'm glad it helped and I shout out my thanks to the people who participated.

The collab was really good. I know I've been complaining about it all year but I'm happy now that you've finally finished it. It was worth the wait. I'm sorry to hear that the file corrupted at one point. That must have been quite stressful. Congrats on releasing the collab.

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence

That's really good

Probably the most exciting thing for me was that you used music from Fight Club though.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast