Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Owner DarkApple

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: New Owner DarkApple

Agreed.

Enthusiast

DarkApple, I like that name.

I'm extremely curious to see how much more traffic we gather when switching to this new domain. Bigger is nearly always better so it can only be good.

Puddin

But wait! If some old members will return back to DD and find Animation.net... I think they would be confused lol. But yea i hope they see the small DD logo somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker
    DarkApple, I like that name.

I'm extremely curious to see how much more traffic we gather when switching to this new domain. Bigger is nearly always better so it can only be good.
    the new descriptive domain helps to describe what we are all about in one word for new visitors.
    it wont attract traffic automatically, however, if we keep on doing what we are doing, that is, sharing pivot tips, animation tips, create animation to showcase, share your showcase url here to your friends who are interested in animation, we should be able to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo™
    But wait! If some old members will return back to DD and find Animation.net... I think they would be confused lol. But yea i hope they see the small DD logo somewhere
    on top of having a "shadow" of DD within the new logo (havent thought of new logo yet), i will also be sending a one-time mass email to the previously active members (not those 0-5posts but those who really interested in DD in the past) after the conversion and rebrand. so that they might want to stop by and see if they want to join in for the discussion.

Puddin

Well that's really nice
    I have a feeling that you will be a good administrator

The Green Boss

PD you should probably change your rank bar to the owner, it looks quite nooby at the moment

From what I've read you're going to be a fantastic admin. I really look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

Sup brah?
    Good luck and have fun, it's a swell community.
    Hope to see you active and involved. ^_^

Good day sir! Welcome to Darkdemon. Yeah Mollila let us down hard with his long absence and his neglect. I warn you we were given quite a bad impression. Note to you: Don't take five thousand vacations and not leave a note.

None to less your idea's to rebrand could be a interesting idea. I think most of us older members have come to realization that easily pivot and Darkdemon can't live for ever. To broaden our focus could generate more members from different platforms of animation software's. Also, Darkdemon probably wouldn't come across as professional to outsiders if we hope to attempt that road that Elliot wanted to go down as in providing informational tutorials and discounted programs?

Of course our site is full of artist and I was wondering why not hold a little competition with minute detail on how you would want Animation.net to represented by in a logo?

DarkApple? You're one of those "bronies" aren't you?

Enjoy your stay and don't [s:196und90]Fuck[/s:196und90] mess up our site too badly or else!

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Banned

Oh, yes! I really don't like the name DarkDemon, I'm quite happy that we can change that (sorry guys).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast