Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Staff Changes 2013 June

Congrats Lithium, you are going to be capable of handling this forum. Yeah it's sad to see Sharp stepping down. He was beast during that EliteHaxer guy or who ever it was. Hell, he was an awesome guy in general who provide swell feedback on animations and real nice guy. Hope you stick around to give us awesome animation tips and tricks. Happy Retirement.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence
    There goes the last person who was staff when I joined you were a moderator back then and you were always, ALWAYS the on on the job immediately when something went wrong. The number of threads you locked back then is ridiculous. In any case, sad to see you go, and congrats to Lith!

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    There goes the last person who was staff when I joined you were a moderator back then and you were always, ALWAYS the on on the job immediately when something went wrong. The number of threads you locked back then is ridiculous. In any case, sad to see you go, and congrats to Lith!
    What about Stickid? And Strider? I think Strider got FH in 2009.

Chief Turd
    Going to miss seeing your name in red Sharpy, thanks for all you've done around here :c

On the other hand, grats Lith, really well deserved!

Aww, Sharp.

Anyway massive congrats to Lithium for finally getting an administrator position. According to Skype today is also your birthday so if so, congrats on that too!

oxymoron

Sharpshooter you've done so much for this forum dude,
    really weird to see you step down because you're a big reason a lot of people respect the Staff.
    Grats Lithypoo, you've been deserving it for years imo!

Well, there goes the person I looked up to in terms of Pivot. I remember starting out on Pivot and watching Dance with the Devil 2 and thinking "I'll never be this good". Since then I've always found Sharpshooter to be amazing not only animation, but forum-wise. He's done a lot for this place, and I'm sad to see him go.

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

Veteran Enthusiast
    Actually the list goes like this: (Current oldest staff members, not including rank team)
    Slashed,
    Lionheart,
    Me (Yay 3rd)

Including Rank Team, Nice Pants and Stickid got it a while ago.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

It's always sad to see staff go, and Sharpshooter's been around since I first started using the forum, so it's especially sad to see him go now. I wish you the best of luck in the future, Sharp!

And Lith, your name looks quite good in red! Congrats!
    v The Thread v

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence
    My apologies slashed is actually the only one remaining who was here from the beginning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast