Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Staff Changes 2013 June

Staff Changes 2013 June

Hi all,

Sharpshooter requested to step down from admin. I guess he needed some rest.

Lithium will takeover as admin with recommendation from Sharpshooter.

Veteran Enthusiast

Sad to see you go Sharpshooter, you've been an admin for as long as I can remember, and someone I loved talking to. Please stay active around the forum!

Congratulations though Lithium! Your name looks awesome in red.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Well done Lithium! You're a member we should all look up to, which is why you well deserve this promotion.

Sad to see you go Sharp, good luck to Lithium.

Veteran Enthusiast
    Thanks very much guys, this was a nice surprise.

Although I have to say that I never wanted Sharpshooter to leave, and honestly I'm rather sad that it happened. Sharpshooter's always been a great pivot icon to us all, he's been a VERY long time serving administrator, done a lot for the site, a very nice guy in general, helpful, just a fantastic admin and person. I hope I can keep up his legacy, as sad as that sounds.

With that said, FOR SHARPSHOOTER! I'm burning

Banned
    Farewell Sharpshooter. I will never forget how dedicated you've been in helping the forum. You've been an Administrator from the moment I joined this site which was a long time ago. I used to see your constructive criticism for all of the people starting out on Pivot and could see that you were good at giving advice. You gave attention to the people who needed it most. Thanks for being such an awesome Admin.

I had a feeling you'd become an Admin some time Lithium. I have experienced this feeling for quite a few months now. The way you organize community events and help out other members is almost unparalleled. You also have a friendly personality. Congratulations on your promotion.

Big Boss

Congratulations Lith! I know you'll do great as an administrator, you've always been a very good friend and member of this community. It's sad to see you go SS, but you've been serving the community for ages and you deserve to have a nice break.

See ya Sharp, you cunt. Good job while you were here. Congrats Lithiumbrah on getting Admin brah. Oi brah. Brah!
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

The Green Boss

Well there always must be an end to something SS, but whatvyou've done in your time was great and you will always be remembered as a great admin. You deserve a good break, Lithium well done on the promotion man! I beet you're loving the colour, I certainly am. Haha keep up the great work dude.

Hurts my heart to see your name in blue, Sharp, man. I only remember ever seeing it in dark red. This is unsettling.

However Lith is a champ and I think he'll go a long way to filling Sharp's shoes. Welcome to the team brudda.
    Mayfire likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast