Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Blood Collab 3: 1st of October

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MCToast View Post
    Maybe a second entry?
    Go for it! If you make a second entry the collab will be even better.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Good luck guys.

Banned
    Just letting everyone know that you all have a little over 10 days. If you make an entry within that time please send it to me. I have sent a message to Stickid requesting the old entries from him but he takes a while to reply. If the collab takes me a while to flash it's probably because it will take that long to get all the entries. Once that's all processed the actual flashing will only take a month tops.

ajS

Could I possibly try to have a go at this?

Banned
    I need to send the piv files to you? I have the .gif floating everywhere, so...

can I participate? im low beg border

Banned
    I need to send the piv files to you? I have the .gif floating everywhere, so...
    I have the full size .gif which is good... But it isn't anti-aliased. It's going to have jaggy edges in comparison to the other entries. If you want to try saving it you'll need to save it full size with super sampling at 4 instead of 2. You might need to save it in Pivot 4 to do this. Here's a diagram:

Of course, you could just send me the .piv file to avoid the hassle. I understand if you don't want to. I'm sorry if this seems tedious but it will affect the final outcome of the collab. It will look professional.

Flume

If this is going to be a youtube video, wouldn't it be better to save animations as AVI videos through pivot 4? With the Lagarith Lossless Video Codec of course.

Then again I'm not that knowledgeable about this stuff, but yeah.

Banned
    The problem is I'm not sure if I have the .piv files anymore, the links I sent to stickid died because of the forum change.

I'll send you them today tho, I somehow always manage to fuck something up. (so heads up for the dimensions... just leave borders out or something.) Please don't be upset, it was started by another user at first and I tho he had the right ones. :c

The problem is I'm not sure if I have the .piv files anymore, the links I sent to stickid died because of the forum change.

I'll send you them today tho, I somehow always manage to fuck something up. (so heads up for the dimensions... just leave borders out or something.) Please don't be upset, it was started by another user at first and I tho he had the right ones. :c
    I have the files if you need them.
    Add Me On Skype: HMajik66

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast