Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Staff Vs. Regulars Finished! - Reflashing PG 6

uh....i think we may of lost part of the Jazzcore joint some how. there was a scene after slash kicked me off that was missing, that led into the lava scene peebles did you misplace that 3rd part?

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Statham View Post
    uh....i think we may of lost part of the Jazzcore joint some how. there was a scene after slash kicked me off that was missing, that led into the lava scene peebles did you misplace that 3rd part?
    I dont see how I could have. I literally overwrite the piv everytime I get an updated one.

I wont' have access to my pivs till tomorrow, but we are missing out on one part. :x

All together this collaboration was solid A+ for effort. Some joints were incomplete and admin never got in > . So we couldn't see a true show down. everyone did epic and the energy was captivated throughout the entire collaboration.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Veteran Enthusiast
    I added in each 3 parts of the Jazzcore joint that I received, you guys must of left a part out accidentally.
    Also some parts of the rendering must of screwed up, Firecrackers limping at the end wasn't supposed to display fast and some of the text went slower then it was supposed to. Oh well, hopefully you guys can ignore those small flaws!

Firecracker totally raped the Leader battles imo, incredible animation! All the leaders were amazing, I made mine a few days before the deadline so excuse the crappyness.

I loved every single joint war though, holy fuck. Everyone pulled their weight! Great job guys I'm so proud of you all !

Firecracker you're honestly probably the best animator in pivot when it comes to fight scenes, blew me away just like everything else you've done. That animation was easily elites quality.

Also P2Ks attention to detail was suberb.

Not to take anything away from anyone else those two just stood out to me but everyone animated amazing pieces and thanks Lith for putting this all together.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

ℋope
    I just woke up, saw this and wow, Firecrackers solo made my day already, it was so fucking fantastic, even better than his FFA.
    Everyone else did a great job too! And thank you Lith for flashing this.
    Edit: And p2ks animation. Holy jesus

Banned
    That was mind blowing, everyone who animated that did such an exellent job. It's a shame that my part was skipped but oh well. Terrific collab.

Banned
    This leaves me a boner for days :Q___

The Little Frij
    Firecracker's and Nice Pants' were fucking insane. I absolutely loved it! I'm sure Hbomb's animation would have been really cool if the whole thing was in the movie.

That being said, the thing in general was completely awesome! I enjoyed watching every minute of it, and I don't usually like fighting animations. Great job everyone!

DD addict
    That was breath taking.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast