Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Staff Vs. Regulars Finished! - Reflashing PG 6

Veteran Enthusiast

Staff Vs. Regulars Finished! - Reflashing PG 6

It's now 12:42 AM and the video has finished rendering! I poured my heart into making this for 3 days straight, I'm overjoyed it got finished without errors or corruption!

First off, before going into anything, I want to give a huge Shout out to Nice Pants and Sharpshooter, for helping me organise this whole collab. Without you guys, I couldn't of done it. Nice Pants organisation skills and Sharpshooters careful planning and due date deciding made it all work out - big hand to them!

I want to thank Peebles, Mitchez, H bomb, Firecracker and Sharpshooter for organising your teams and being good leaders. You guys have done an awesome job making sure your teammates were on track. Even though some animations were unfinished, they were still very long and good!
    Also Oblivionfall, thanks heaps for the ending song, it fit in with the animations so well! Thank you so much man <3
    Thanks to Elliott for making the Regular and Staff camp battle forums, made the competition as a whole so much more better!
    Thanks to Krustalien for editing the sign up video

H bomb, sorry to say that the wmv couldn't fit in, and the movie file oblivion converted it to didn't work either. For this I had to cut out your animation and only displayed the first half :/
    Also it had moving titles and added effects in flash so it wouldn't of fit anyway!

WINNERS COMING SOON! Decision process still in the works! Enjoy!

YEAH

AWESOME!!! Haven't look yet, but I will. Such a shame I couldn't animate for this, but I can't wait to watch it
    Merkury likes this.

Veteran Enthusiast

Awesome work Lith! I think the 50 Shades of Purple was the best. Really nice effort everyone.

That was really very very cool. I feel pretty awful that I didn't complete my part but everybody outclassed me by quite a long way; so maybe it was for the best!

Fantastic work by everybody!

Flume

50 Shades easily had that, much faster paced and had way cooler angles and more actual content. Really just an amazing job!

I really loved Firecracker's and P2k's solo pieces, fucking sick.

wow why did i join this im so bad

anyway good job everyone!

Enthusiast

Oh shit, the regs brought their A game with this! I can't believe the quality and length their joint had. I honestly thought the AT had it in the bag, which we still do ;D. But now i'm suddenly not as confident as i was before. My god though, what quality! These have got to be some of the highest quality projects I've seen from Darkdemon. I mean i thought DDC 10 had some of the best quality but damn. I think we all came together and created something special with this guys, good job everyone. From the orginisers, flashers and the animators themselves. I think we showed that DD is still top dawg when it comes to quality stickfigure animations.

And I'm really happy with my solo. It was a little funny how my guys limp at the end was sped up i'm not gonna lie lol. But I'm very happy with my entry, and when i clean it up and release it i'm gonna shoot for elite.

I'm gonna have to wait to see Hbomb's full entry though.

50 Shades of Purple was much better imo.

And holy fuck, Firecracker. I absolutely fucking love you the fighting in your entry was phenomenal.
    I can't even.
    Last edited by .Blaze; 31 Aug 2013 at 03:37 AM.

Banned
    I really wished I was able to animate a part for this. This was great! Good job everyone!

I actually liked Grape Soda the most. When the fuck did you get so good man!

Also Pivad ruined everything.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast