Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: New Adminstrator

Tychus Findlay

New Adminstrator

I've said this a few times now, but I'll say it again, thanks to everyone for voting for me. I'll do my best to keep this site in line and hopefully maybe even turn it back into what it once used to be. I've been given a lot of responsibility in a very short amount of time, so I'd appreciate it if you would all work with me and if you have any problems with what I'm doing, don't be afraid to let me know. Were all a part of this community, so it's only fair we all have a say in what happens to it.

Right now my priorities are to develop a new staff team. It's unclear to me what will happen to the current staff, so at the moment I'm going to ask every staff here to leave a comment letting me know if your still interested in holding your position. If so your more than welcome to do so, just because I'm the new admin doesn't mean I'm going to take away all your powers. I'll also be recruiting some new staff members once I figure out how many we will need. So in the future some of you may be asked if you want to be promoted. Just keep your options open for when the time comes. And remember your always welcome to turn my offer down.

This may all seem like it's moving a bit slow at first, but don't worry because I don't plan on leaving you guys in the dark. If things come up, you'll be forewarned. But anyways guys, here's to a new start and may the forums be with you.
    Sharp, Slashed, Mat and 15 others like this.

Veteran Enthusiast
    Congratulations Raymond, you've been a well rounded member for a long while and I'm sure you'll do good in doing your duty.

The Green Boss

Congratulations Raymond you're the perfectan for the job. I'm very keen on keeping my current position however there is nothing I can really do to help out as an AT member. If you need anybody for a position with more capabilities for a helping hand I'm here if you need me. I wish you good luck and I also look forward to what you can bring, I also hope I can help you out also.

Mat
    Banned
    Congratulations man! I'm sure you'll do great things for the site.

i'd like to keep my position as admin as well
    See You Space Honkboy...

Flume

Congratulations Ray! I'm happy to keep moderating the site, preferably as a moderator since powers in the animation section only is a bit restrictive in relation to what I can offer but I'd still be content with remaining in the AT if that's where you feel I belong. Best of luck to you!

Banned
    YOU JUST GOTTA GO AND STEAL THE POSITION FROM ME, EH?

I kid, congrats bby
    Raymond likes this.

I'll be sticking around for a little bit just to get you sorted, but as soon as you feel ready I shall retire.
    It's been a long 8 years lads and ladies.
    Raymond, Lush, Xman and 2 others like this.

Tychus Findlay

Thanks everyone for all the support. And thanks for being such a great Administrator for the past 8 years Slashed. It takes a lot of work to do what you did.

For those of you asking for a moderator position. I won't be giving out any names just yet because I want to make sure my final decision is as fair as it can get. Although at the moment I appreciate you guys stepping up and offering yourself up for the position, It makes it a little easier on me because then I can see every candidate and I'm not just picking by preference here. Feel free to do so, but just remember you might not get the position you asked for.
    Xman and Mat like this.

Enthusiast

Congratulations Ray!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast