Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Good News!!

Good job at getting this place back up and running. Keep it up, guys! I know you can get the site back to it's old self.

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

Quote Originally Posted by horseradish View Post
    But i dont really know why ppl that, werent active, doesnt know about pivot much or are not on dd that long are in new rank team. That my opinion.

Rank Team must know pivot in 100%, theirs comments have to be helpfull. I think if i ask 1/3 of new rank team, to help me with 2d movements, 3d, angles or even effects, they wont help me because they wont know how to make them . I dont want to be the bad guy but that the true.
    What do you mean they wont know how to make them? They're all inter. Do you really think somebody can just get inter but stay completely clueless and not know how or why they got inter? They made the changes and improved to get there, so how can you possibly say that you gigantic moron.*

Quote Originally Posted by mctoast
    but I hope these new RT's change ranks to the better way, not the other. These staff choices just were odd for me, that is all.
    I agree with this, but I trust Ray to not let the standards slip out of eagerness to move people up and establish the new staff teams activity. In the long run that would be bad.
    Last edited by Lush; 08 Dec 2013 at 05:35 AM.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Flume

Keep the swearing and name calling out of the announcement threads. Thanks.

I do agree that some people haven't really given that much quality CC that are now AT, but whatever, as long as they improve the way ranks are I'm content with this.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Working on LVD2!
    To bad Lush and Raymond can not stay, or Firecracker was active agin, they are the best.

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by Amirkenan View Post
    To bad Lush and Raymond can not stay, or Firecracker was active agin, they are the best.
    Not sure if you are aware, but all staff are able to vote on move-up threads not just the Animation Team. Me and Ray actively vote on pretty much every move-up. Unless you meant something else?
    Raymond likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789