Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Good News!!

Tychus Findlay

Good News!!

Hey everybody! I just wanted you all to know that I recently got in contact with DarkAdmin. And for those of you who think this site is going "downhill", I'm here to help get rid of that idea all together. I told you I plan on doing everything I can to better this site. Well now that I can get in contact with DarkAdmin, that changes A LOT!

I've already picked out a majority of the new staff group. Some of you might have received a Private Message about this. There are still 2-3 people I'm waiting to hear back from, but you should all be seeing changes VERY soon!

There isn't too much more to say at the moment. I just thought you would all benefit from hearing that DarkAdmin is still alive!!
    Crunchy, Sharp, Amir and 11 others like this.

Banned
    Thank you so much for everything. This is the best early Christmas gift I could have asked for. I'm so happy that you got in contact with him.
    Merkury likes this.

Banned
    i think u made mistake because i didnt get message, just kidding, congratz joji
    rawr likes this.

This is awesome. I can't wait to see how this'll turn out!

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by horseradish View Post
    i think u made mistake because i didnt get message, just kidding, congratz joji
    I'm sorry that some of you may not have received a position. It's tough to make these decisions, because I know a lot of you have been and still are dedicated members of this forum. Especially you horseradish, but Reap did have a slight point. I've seen you give great CC at times, but then there's times where I couldn't even understand your comment. This doesn't mean you will never be on the Animation Team, because sometime down the road, when you've proven that you can consistently give good CC. You may end up being promoted. There's always a chance guys! Keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Raymond; 04 Dec 2013 at 01:54 AM.
    Mat likes this.

Banned
    Made my day!

Working on LVD2!
    You really made my day!

Edit: So..what DA said? He is going to return?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    I'm sorry that some of you may not have received a position. It's tough to make these decisions, because I know a lot of you have been and still are dedicated members of this forum. Especially you horseradish, but Reap did have a slight point. I've seen you give great CC at times, but then there's times where I couldn't even understand your comment. This doesn't mean you will never be on the Animation Team, because sometime down the road, when you've proven that you can consistently give good CC. You may end up being promoted. There's always a change guyss! Keep that in mind.
    i was joking, i dont want to be in at or mods team xd, my english is too bad, and comments are to stupid or short but u can gimme a super vip

Don't want to ruin it all, it's nice to read that but, the fact that you got contact 0; with him doesn't mean that ... you now .-.

The Little Frij
    That's amazing! Tell him to get his ass on here so we can spew abuse at his inbox. Just kidding.
    Ado dragon likes this.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast