Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree18Likes
  • 10 Post By Raymond
  • 2 Post By Lush
  • 6 Post By Slashed

Thread: New Staff Group!

Tychus Findlay

New Staff Group!

I would first like to thank the previous staff for everything they've done to keep this place alive. Especially you Slashed for sticking around to make sure everything went well before you retired. This site has dramatically changed my life and I'm glad I can give forth to the community like you guys did for us. Anyways, we've finally got our new staff group picked out. If you haven't checked yet, you can view all of the current staff members here.

For the Animation Team, we did our best to pick out a variety of different animators so that our ranking system would be as fair as possible. Some of the previous members of the Animation Team decided to keep their position, so you may see some familiar faces. But to list off the new members, we've added Archangel, The Black Mamba, The Muffin Man, Tuna, and tragiC. I've also promoted Nice Pants to be the Animation Team Leader, since he has some of the most experience having been on the Animation Team for a few years now. If any of you need assistance with one of your animations, or you just want some constructive criticism on your thread, don't hesitate to PM any of them. I have no doubt they will do a fantastic job and I'm positive they will help contribute to Animator.net's advancement.

We also have an entirely new set of Global Moderators. Jojishi, Axon, and Juke. You know the drill, if any of you need assistance with locking your thread, deleting a post, or if you just need help in general, these are your guys.

Also, If you haven't already noticed, Lush will be working together with me and the team in order to help bring this website back to life. I figured since he received the second most amount of votes to be the new Administrator, that we could both run this site together. I know he turned down the position of Administrator in that thread, but seeing as how all of the responsibility won't be dumped on him, and rather the both of us now, he decided to accept the offer. So make sure to congratulate him. He's been hard at work and in fact, it pleases me to see just how hard the new staff group is working at improving this website. They're all very dedicated members who are interested in restoring Animator.net back into what it once used to be.

I can honestly say I look forward to working with all of you. Don't be afraid to let one of us know if you have a problem with anything that's going on around the site. We take everyone's thoughts into consideration. With that said, here's to a new start everyone!
    Last edited by Lush; 24 Dec 2013 at 01:25 PM.
    Lush, Phewz, GoldenNinja and 7 others like this.

Flume

Thanks a heap to Slashed, you've done an amazing job running the site for so long and for hanging around and helping Ray get started. Same goes for the rest of the old team, I'm very grateful for what yous did for the site over your years here.

Congratulations to the new staff members that have earned a position and those that have gained promotions, well deserved and already I can see yous are hard at work to better the site.

A Staff Q&A thread has been made in the VIP chat to answer any questions about the recent changes or plans for the site. Let's get this place alive and kicking again!
    Last edited by Lush; 09 Dec 2013 at 05:04 AM.
    Slashed and Raymond like this.

Cool! Thank raymond for what ur doing

South, Animatings the motive, Having Fun is the goal

Banned
    Congratulations guys, especially new admins, you're doing a great job

Oh you guys <3

I hope you guys have fun (as much as possible) managing this place. And as far as it goes I also hope the place survives this. I've been an admin here for longer than anyone else, and am the longest serving staff member ever. I've seen this place grow from the ground up and survive numerous trials. I'm sure it'll live on. In whatever state it has to.

I'll be retiring soon but will likely stay here as an Honorary Member (providing Ray & Lush agree). So I'll still be around. Just not as much.

Love you all.
    Xman, Ussay, Lush and 3 others like this.

We luv u too thanks for the contributions u have given the site!

South, Animatings the motive, Having Fun is the goal

Good luck guys.