Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Working in the background

Well for just under a week i've been ill with the flu. However I'm still making a update.

I've been making some decentish progress on gifmagic, one major problem I hit the other day was the saving of a gif, I used code from a opensource libary after configuring it, and spending hours of programming to get it working with my code it came to my attention that it was under copyright and could not be used without paying a fee from the creator, rathing large recurring one at that. So at the moment i'm looking for a gif complier, and with a swf one too. Once them are nailed its pretty much ready for a beta testing alot of the early stage bugs have been wiped out.

I've also had alot of good plans about V3 and I've noticed I've overcomplexed other versions, and believe it or not at the weekend while I was i'll i've already coded the new Pivot portal system. From what I can see no one has done some of the features i've included in it. I've already ran it over the net, works like a charm bug free, and before anyone asks is there a point system? "yes" indeed there is along with a ton of features I had no idea could ever work, one of which is a url based profile system (nothing like myspace) And points.

I'm suprised I've managed to do it in day, from 7 - till around 8. This means I only have to draw up a layout and code it, and it'all be open so expect it soon, maybe just after christmas I dont see any major delays, least being ill has made me play catch up.

I'm working on a massive client project at the moment so I'll need a solid week to work on that first.

- Enjoy the rest of your week

Enthusiast

Nice. I would love to see V.3. Now, i want to see the portal. I checked it when i was a n00b, and i didn't know the members. Can you show us some GifMagic Pics?

Thread
    No one rates your animations? Do you need help? Do you want to request something?
    PM me and I'll do my best to satisfy you.

I might be nice and post some this weekend, the UI looks abit tacky at the moment.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    I might be nice and post some this weekend, the UI looks abit tacky at the moment.
    Nice....i can't wait till' the weekend..

Thread
    No one rates your animations? Do you need help? Do you want to request something?
    PM me and I'll do my best to satisfy you.

sweet update DD nice to hear you've already done the pivot portal good job, I can't wait for gifmagic so pics would be cool, keep it going but don't knock your self out

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    I remember the old pivot portal and i never posted or rated, but now i am inter i feel my animations will be worthy and because there is rewards i will definatily post and rate.
    Good luck on V3 and i hope you Get Well Soon!
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

get well soon, and thanks for not keeping us hanging .

And tacky or not, i just want to see what that thing can do

Enthusiast

*Would kill to beta test*

Appreciate your hard work. Get well soon.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Yea, I can't wait to see V.3. either. I hope you get well soon, and have a great week too.
    hi.

Nice. Can't wait. Take your time though!
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast