Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Kote's School Art

My art teacher is conveniently hosting our art on this school art website, so why not show it here?
    Most of the art here was made a while back, some from a couple of weeks ago, and some older than that.

Anyways, here's the art I've made in my Art class, in no particular order:

Contour Hands

Pointillism Paintings

Inkwash: OPHS Landscape

Inkwash: OPHS Landscape #2

Analogous Ribbons

Expressive Colored Pencil Still Life

Right now in my art class, we're making self-portraits. Kinda.
    Expect to see those in a long while :s.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

Re: Kote's School Art

Sup http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABU9GTFEXos&feature=related

I love the hand man. Looks great. Good strong lines, I am guessing that it was using a pen? Nice anyway.

My friend did a few of the pointillism paintings and it took her ages. It was full A2 though <_< Yours is nice, although your subject got kind of distorted.

Your first ink is also nice. I love everything apart from the colouds, they look too 'scratchy'. The second ink is too scratchy all round. It looks really harsh. I dunno how to explain it...

Ribbons - Spot on

Last one - The ovals look off. The perspective is all fuxed. Nice bright colours though.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Re: Kote's School Art

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz
    Sup http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABU9GTFEXos&feature=related
    I has no sound, but thanks for being hella pinoy! *wink, wink*

I love the hand man. Looks great. Good strong lines, I am guessing that it was using a pen? Nice anyway.
    Thanks, and yes, pen. Used spot-blind technique for it too.

My friend did a few of the pointillism paintings and it took her ages. It was full A2 though <_< Yours is nice, although your subject got kind of distorted.
    Yeah, pointillism takes hella long. Thank god we didn't have to use a needle or something.

Your first ink is also nice. I love everything apart from the colouds, they look too 'scratchy'. The second ink is too scratchy all round. It looks really harsh. I dunno how to explain it...
    Thank you on the 1st, but I personally don't like it . On the 2nd one, I didn't have enough time to start using the ink-wash, so it's all pen. Teacher liked it though .

Ribbons - Spot on
    Yay!

Last one - The ovals look off. The perspective is all fuxed. Nice bright colours though.
    Yeah, I sees what you mean. I think the backround I added killed the perspective.
    Thank you for your time and criticism, Fraz, old chap!