Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590

    My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    I'll scan my sketchbook later, right now enjoi my sucky mouse drawing.


  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    It's too obvious that it was made in paint.
    Try to do more free-formed shapes.
    I look forward to seeing scans.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,536

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    lol, photoshop/rendering considering you are drawing with a mouse for now.

    This isn't really a drawing but more of a failed attempt of making a meme worse. Get a subject to draw or paint on the computer and try to use shading with 3d composition.

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by socialite
    Get a subject to draw or paint on the computer and try to use shading with 3d composition.
    You can't really shade in Paint.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,536

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by socialite
    Get a subject to draw or paint on the computer and try to use shading with 3d composition.
    You can't really shade in Paint.
    Then get photoshop or a pencil with a piece of paper, idiot.

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    3,181

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by socialite
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by socialite
    Get a subject to draw or paint on the computer and try to use shading with 3d composition.
    You can't really shade in Paint.
    Then get photoshop or a pencil with a piece of paper, idiot.
    He said he's gonna scan his sketches...it doesn't seem like he's gonna get photoshop.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590

    Re: My attempts at drawing with a mouse, scans coming soon.

    Yeah, I'm having trouble scanning them. But they'll be here soon :/



    /endpost


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •