Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some of my arts. :3

Well, I am not going to do a great big art collection, instead I am just going to post one of my artworks every couple of hours or so. Lets start with.....one of my oldest since joining the animation scene:

Rinku

Rinku is the main character of, you japanese afficionados got it, a Legend of Zelda tribute I have been attempting to work on for a while. I have a great, sweeping storyline devised, all of it taking place at least a hundred years after twilight princess. This tribute is a fan-conclusion to the story, tying up the loose ends that the series has left about the prophecy. When I get good enough, I will take this beyond storyboards, concept art, and animatics. Anyways, here is rinku:

click to enlarge

any comments or critiques on this piece? I dont care that it's old, I will still accept critiques.

Old Newbie

Re: Some of my arts. :3

nice dude, i like this style of art
    keep it up

hahaha, you mean detailed when you say style? or realistic? lol, thanks for the comment.

here is my next one:

The Dojo

A mystical building known to be the training place of some of the most ancient Shaolin Warriors, this dojo has also been subjected to some of the most vicious wars the world has seen up until now.

http://www.truploader.com/view/433330

(I dont have the original fla anymore, so I couldnt convert this to a picture)

any more critiques or comments? This one is about 4 months and 2 days old.

Enthusiast

wow, looks cool, i cant draw at all, lol.
    So this is awsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

thanks chainblade.

here are two more artworks:

The Hand
    not much to say here, other than I put some good effort into making it clean looking with just a mouse.

date: December 19, 2008 (8:39 pm)

Mr.Tohishiro
    unbeknownst to his coworkers and family, he is a chronic rapist. Do not let his innocent face, or clean look, decieve you. His death will come, Lil' Slugger will make sure of it. (if this didnt tick you off to my obvious inspiration for the style, I dont know what will)

date: January 23, 2009 (4:15 pm)

Again, although these are old, I still love getting critiques and comments on them.

Ayumi

Ayumi was once a normal citizen of Japan. Attractive, smart, and social. This, however, did not last, as a plague of epic proportions swept through the eastern hemisphere: a zombie plague.

date: February 22, 2009 (5:42 pm)

she has become a horrible wretch who feasts on the blood of the living now...her mother would not be proud if she wasnt one herself:

date: February 22, 2009 (10:50 pm)

Dave's Wrath (Unfinished)
    Dave is pissed. He is on a rampage. These four are out to stop him! I am showing this as an animation, so that you can really see everything I created for the flash animation.

http://www.pulseshift.com/theseus/view/16ee952d-571/

Hey tomocles. Tis' me dekoiz :P i had no idea you could draw like this to be honest. The first drawing on this page startled me. You should show me how to do that stuff
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1255480693.jpg[/img]
    my thread

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2& ... 8#p1189878

I think your drawings are really good, but for your final products, I think they do look pretty flat to be honest, you might want to give it a better value scale and perhaps shade some areas better.

Other that that, that's pretty much it, I like your style.

thanks you guys. I am currently working on a new style of drawing, so I will not be posting any more of the art I have done, and instead just post anything new I create. Keep a lookout on monday, as I have some great things cooking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast