Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Mangime's Hand Drawn Drawings :D

[center:18v99uze]Hiiyah All & Welcome To Mah Thread![/center:18v99uze]

[center:18v99uze]Hi! I'm Richard from Australia. I've been drawing for a long time and enjoyed it. It's pretty much a hobby of mine. Take a look at my pics and leave some comments thanksz. See if you can figure out my theme LOL! jokes.[/center:18v99uze]

[center:18v99uze]2010[/center:18v99uze]

Only Me:-This took me around 10-12 minutes to draw. I might start drawing lots picture with lil fella!

[center:18v99uze]2009[/center:18v99uze]

Cry Red Tears Bleed Black Blood:-My Favourite drawing of 2009.

Smexy Anime Guy:-I drew this one in my History book. I don't know why but he looks a bit like "Gaara" from the Japanese Anime series Naruto Shippuden.

Hot Anime Girl:-I wouldn't really say hot but "Beautiful" would best fit this drawing.

Bloody Little Girl:-If you like DISTURBING and MURDEROUS looking pictures then this picture i drew is for you LOL!I like this one because ... yeh...

Resident Evil:-I think this is the scariest drawing i ever drew in my entire life.

Cute Chibi's:-I enjoyed drawing these Somewhat made me feel happy ROFL!

Headless Corpse:-If you like LOTS of BLOOD and GUTS then this pic i drew will satisfy you. I think.

Crappy Resident Evil:-I was into Resident Evil 4 at the time and drew this chainsaw wielder from the game. The feet are terrible.

Lonely Ghost Girl:-I drew this at the back of my Science book. I think my teacher saw me drawing but never stopped me.

Drawing of Part of my School:-I still remain the best drawer in my class. Also i think I used to be the best drawer in year 9 coz there was this group specifically for talented drawers and literature. Obviously i was in the drawing one and to me it seemed i drew better than the rest. If they read this...idk what will happen to me.

Chibi Ganster:-I think it took me less than 4 or 3 minutes to draw this. Fast and simple but somehow looks really nice! I like this one.

Quick Anime Drawing--unfin.:-The guy guy looks hot right? ^o^ but the girl on the other hand >3>

Anime poses:-The guy with the side fringe has an alright pose but the other guy with the sword on his back; that pose i really like. LOL ignore the writing coz i drew this in my English book.

[center:18v99uze]2008[/center:18v99uze]

Cute Lil Girl & Zombie:-This was drawn at the back of my English book and for the same reason: Whenever i was bored. This is probably my favourite 2008 drawing.

Crappy Anime Drawings:-I drew this at the back of my Geography book when i was bored. Nothing much.

Realistic Seal:-This was also drawn at school under the topic "living things underwater". Something like that...

Realistic Sea Animals:-This one i drew at school for this project or something. I think it was for...eh stuff it.

Knight & Barbarian:-I think this was my first drawing of 2008. I drew this for my Visual Art book Title Page.

[center:18v99uze]2007[/center:18v99uze]

FwenDz:-This is probably my favourite drawing of 2007. Its fun to look at as most of the characters I drew are similar to mah friends thats why i called it "FwenDz" :]

Assasin:-Look at all the details I used that time...The pose however...looks sort of awkward.

DEAD?:-I used to think this drawing was nice. My friends thought so too. Now that I look at it...eh...still looks good LOL!

Anime Gunner:-I drew this one for school when i was in 7th grade/year 7 for Art. I was the best drawer in my class and pretty much good at any practical work LOL! but when it came to theory, it was the girls who ruled the classroom.

Samurai:-Not much detail and i think it's "O--K" but at that time i thought it was a pretty cool drawing.

Personal info:
    Name: Richard
    15 yrs old [25.10.1994]
    Live in Australia
    [center:39a8c1wc]Clickii Here or Signature For Mah animation THreAD!
    [/center:39a8c1wc][center:39a8c1wc]Creditz & Special Thanksz to Heather for this awesome Signature(7) and Avatar(5)[/center:39a8c1wc]

Re: Mangime's Hand Drawn Drawings :D

Wow! Those are really good!! I like the seal one best :P

You're so good at drawing
    [center:g1tltmym]

XBL:[spoiler:g1tltmym][/spoiler:g1tltmym][/center:g1tltmym]

LOL yeh its a pretty good drawing. All my drawings are mainly anime and emo or violence themes. Don't really have any particular style in drawing...

Maybe i'll try to develop that but eh...
    [/center:39a8c1wc][center:39a8c1wc]Creditz & Special Thanksz to Heather for this awesome Signature(7) and Avatar(5)[/center:39a8c1wc]

This looks like the new WU
    http://yourimg.in/i/ya76k5gp.jpg

LOL!!! Nice thinking ThaPivotGOD. I didn't even pick that out. I drew that way before i even heard of dark demon so at that time i never knew about "WU" but i recognized it as a Japanese Samurai.