Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Art Discussion / Showoff Thread

That's one nice-ass tree, Shift.

Fly
    Enthusiast

Untitled_image.png<-click
    Yeah, my friend wanted me to make something for his youtube cover. I've made a couple videos with him and made my own youtube account, no videos yet though.

Anyways that's what I have so far, I'm not to fond of it for some reason, but he likes it, and i guess that's all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Nice stuff man. Some advice I would give is watch out for the poses you're givig the characters. You want to show as much action as possible. Right now your feet are a little iffy for Mario on both pieces imo. Try and work on their perspective relative to the angle you're drawing it at, and think of them as basic shapes (cylinders) which really helps when trying to get the perspective right.

Also, I'd recommend cleaning up your linework. imo you should've traced a final layer of lines over the ones you have now instead of going directly into coloring.

And congrats on getting paid for your art
    Thanks for all the CnC. I agree with the poses lol. Also I'm still trying to get used to my tablet haha.Thanks again for the support.

Horrible anatomy, bad sketch, I was just testing out a new coloring style lol:

Link: http://www.filz.us/files/69f95dd4/97d/monster_class.png

Never done that coloring style, inspired by graphite on sp

Chief Turd
    That's pretty good, Grudge. Only advice I'd offer is don't be quite so excessive with the highlights, especially with clothing unless you want them looking like plastic.

rough WIP I started after listening to a fair bit of Fred V & Grafix xP

first order of business will probably be making the shoulders look less masculine than they do

Fly
    Enthusiast

Yeah grudge, I'd say the skin highlights looked pretty cool, and added a different looking texture, but as for clothing it looked a bit bubbly. Still great, love it!

DD addict
    Mind if you passed by my thread, I updated it and not a single comment has been posted.

@the above

perspective + anatomy seems a bit all over the place, it's a difficult angle to draw though so not baddd, though I'm not really a fan of the face at all though

here is a sketch I did today, nothing too serious just messin about innit

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031