Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Photography

Photography

I haven't really uploaded much to here. Here's some light trail photographs I took when I was messing around coming home on the highway which ended up to be pretty cool. Just thought I'd upload them because it's something sorta different.

[tn=700:1jlgi7bs]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/SuperSTi5/_MG_9761-1.jpg[/tn:1jlgi7bs]
    [tn=700:1jlgi7bs]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/SuperSTi5/_MG_9765-1.jpg[/tn:1jlgi7bs]
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Photography

That bottom one looks so damn sweet. Nice ones, man. The top is a little less awesome, pretty much because there isn't much king on in the right side, but I guess I'm being a tad nitpicky.

I really like the sort of repeated effect on the bottom picture, where the trails get smaller and smaller. Either way, these are pretty sweet. I suggest maybe next time you go on holiday, try and take some pics of wildlife, like those zoomed in ones you'd see of, say, an exotic frog in mid-leap, or raindrops on a leaf. Stuff like that, since it looks like you've got a slick camera, judging from quality.

Funny, I always write a lot when replying/conversing with you :|

stay legend

Quote Originally Posted by McGloven
    That bottom one looks so damn sweet. Nice ones, man. The top is a little less awesome, pretty much because there isn't much king on in the right side, but I guess I'm being a tad nitpicky.

I really like the sort of repeated effect on the bottom picture, where the trails get smaller and smaller. Either way, these are pretty sweet. I suggest maybe next time you go on holiday, try and take some pics of wildlife, like those zoomed in ones you'd see of, say, an exotic frog in mid-leap, or raindrops on a leaf. Stuff like that, since it looks like you've got a slick camera, judging from quality.

Funny, I always write a lot when replying/conversing with you :|
    Thanks, yeah I actually primarily take photos of wildlife, it's just that I don't really have time to go out and do it unless it's, as you said, on a holiday or something. Nature photography is extremely time consuming. Aside from the occasional spurt of luck, most of those amazing nature photographs you see took weeks, months, or even years of waiting for the right moment.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Van

Looks like musical notes

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard
    Looks like musical notes
    Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even notice. The thing I like about light photography is that there is so much to see in one photo, that you really never understand it. Great photographs, some more + backgrounds would be a great thing.