Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Solar's Art Section.

I thought i would just post some of my latest creations.

Some of these were made for other people by me, i also render and do some animating with C4d.

This was my latest C4D creation.

Someone please move this to the photoshop section.
    [center:1osrq4qv][Latest Art]
    [/center:1osrq4qv]

[center:1osrq4qv]Yo, i used to be here 2 years ago, guess what, im back.[/center:1osrq4qv]

Re: Solar's Art Section.

3rd and last one looked really bad but the 4th was incredible...it's weird how much the quality of your tags vary.

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Fresh Newbie

You obviously know nothing about making signatures, the 3rd is a smudge signature and is my best smudge and i got paid a reasonable amount to make it for someone on another site.
    [center:1osrq4qv][Latest Art]
    [/center:1osrq4qv]

[center:1osrq4qv]Yo, i used to be here 2 years ago, guess what, im back.[/center:1osrq4qv]

Quote Originally Posted by Solar.
    You obviously know nothing about making signatures, the 3rd is a smudge signature and is my best smudge and i got paid a reasonable amount to make it for someone on another site.
    I don't care what you did or how much you got paid, it looks bad.

These are examples of good smudging

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.