Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Woman!

Woman!

Any tips/suggestions guys?

ps. it took a dozen times to get them legs right
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Enthusiast

Re: Woman!

My main suggestion would be to draw her without cloths on first, and then add the cloths on top. It seems like you got a little confused with your anatomy, mainly in the hip area. I think you'd improve on your proportions when you're not concentrating on the dress.

Also, that's a really manly nose. Smaller and a lot less rounded makes the character look more feminine.

edit: I like how you finished the entire drawing. It's really nice to see some works thats been completely finished. The colour adds something you know? Keep it up, you're doing really well.

Thanks, I drew where the hips would "end" and the legs/thighs would start to get perspective on how long the legs should have been, but every time I drew the knee that high up I made it look like shit.

Nose will be tinier and pointier in future women.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Pretty much what Lerky said. Also the hair overlapping the shoulders looked a bit lazily done >: {

I like the colouring and shading though. Nice job

1 Post Lurker

I like it! Of course it's not an oil painting by da Vinci, but I like it! Draw more often and show it!

Thank you! I tried hard to beat Da Vinci, but I guess he'll always be a little bit better

I've been toying with some TF2 sketches. If I manage to draw something that isn't a blatant copy of Valve's posing I'll post it here for you guys! Otherwise, I see you're new here so please watch the post dates before posting. Most threads can be bumped if something is contributed (ie. animation or art updates).