Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photography

oxymoron

Photography

[center:h8uheqc9]Just some pictures I took a while ago, thought it was worth sharing.
    click for larger images

Underneath the Eiffel Tower:
    [tn=400:h8uheqc9]http://storage.darkdemon.org/15534/1313940380.png[/tn:h8uheqc9]

The Eiffel Tower from the 1st floor:
    [tn=400:h8uheqc9]http://storage.darkdemon.org/15534/1313940664.png[/tn:h8uheqc9]

A friend of mine on our balcony in Salou:
    [tn=400:h8uheqc9]http://storage.darkdemon.org/15534/1313940967.png[/tn:h8uheqc9]

A bottle of Desperados:
    [tn=250:h8uheqc9]http://storage.darkdemon.org/15534/1313941131.png[/tn:h8uheqc9][/center:h8uheqc9]

Banned

Re: Photography

Ward, you have the best camera known to man

Really nice pictures, delightful angles and perspectives.

Very nice man, love the colors on these. Not overly or under (underly?) saturated.
    I especially like the Desperadoes one. Please keep taking pictures

oxymoron

Why thank you very much for those mighty fine comments there, gentlemen.

Anyone else with maybe a little CC?

^There's really not much to criticize, these pictures are amazing. Excellent color, quality, and angles. What camera do you have by the way? These are some of the highest quality pictures I've seen on DD.

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

oxymoron

If you like my photos, do me a favor and go to this link and 'like' it where it says "Stem op deze foto:", thank you very much.

http://fotowedstrijd-dela.mijnalbum.nl/ ... VYRNA&fb=1

And comments are always welcome of course.

well lol at the comments in this thread but anyway

it's probably your camera, unless you are using a dslr or something, but the quality is really bad on all of them

the eiffel tower pics are ok but pretty typical 'take a photo of something at a funky angle' without really taking composition or anything else into account, there are better ways to take interesting photos of not-so-interesting things (the eiffel tower not being interesting because it has been photographed so many times) and the beer photo is just
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

oxymoron

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Feed

it's probably your camera, unless you are using a dslr or something, but the quality is really bad on all of them

the eiffel tower pics are ok but pretty typical 'take a photo of something at a funky angle' without really taking composition or anything else into account, there are better ways to take interesting photos of not-so-interesting things (the eiffel tower not being interesting because it has been photographed so many times) and the beer photo is just
    YES. CRITICISM. THANK YOU.

Now that you mention it, the second Eiffel Tower picture is indeed quite tacky. The first one however took some time to get the right angle and light.

I don't really see what you mean by dslr, nor why the quality seems to be bad, so any help on that?

<3
    These are cool.

[quote=The Situation]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lawn Feed":1uambbu2

YES. CRITICISM. THANK YOU.

Now that you mention it, the second Eiffel Tower picture is indeed quite tacky. The first one however took some time to get the right angle and light.

I don't really see what you mean by dslr, nor why the quality seems to be bad, so any help on that?[/quote:1uambbu2]
    dslr stands for digital single-lens reflex, but basically a dslr is a high quality camera, the kind of shit that pros use, although you can get cheapish ones, as for the quality when you look at the eiffel tower pictures where the sun meets the tower it's really choppy and there is a lot of noise, that's probably partly due to the fact that you were taking a photo of something dark against a bright lighting so you should try and take that into account in the future
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast