Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: 616?!

  1. #11
    Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    GIRLS WHO PUT OUT GET SPECIAL TREATMENT
    Posts
    4,589
    I've heard of this, and I find it strange... I don't know what to think really, because there isn't really any evidense pointing towards one, or the other... I do think that 666 is the favored theory for the number of the devil, but just because it's favored doesn't mean it's nessecaraly (sp?) right
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

  2. #12
    Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I am the liquor
    Posts
    5,853
    -φ = sin (666°) + cos (6*6*6°).

    And yeah, no info=no interest.
    [center:16hbm10o]

    He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

  3. #13
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Look Left... Other Left!
    Posts
    647
    1) 666 is the number of the Devil's "beast". Be it the Antichrist or anyone(thing?) that satan Sends.
    2) doesn't matter if this retard says that its 616, because the Bible was the origional source for the "Number of the Beast"

    as I will phrase right now(from memory so I might get some words wrong)

    "Woe to thee oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends his beast with wrath, for he knows that time is short. Let him who hath understanding reckon the Number of the Beast, for it is a human number, Its number is 666"

    Thats in the Bible some dink just can't just come along and say "No, you suck, you fail at life, the Bible lies, I speak the truth, thats not the right number."

    I hate stupid people...
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

  4. #14
    Japanologist Wilio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    Posts
    5,561
    Actually the special thing about 666, is that: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7(till 36) will give 666.
    For me, it's just a math phenomenal. not a beast number.

  5. #15
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pistol's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Acolyte
    I hate stupid people...
    Hating yourself wont make you happy and i have proof from admins who watched it. this guy isnt stupid.!
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

  6. #16
    Veteran Enthusiast Slashed's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK.
    Posts
    7,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Acolyte
    1) 666 is the number of the Devil's "beast". Be it the Antichrist or anyone(thing?) that satan Sends.
    2) doesn't matter if this retard says that its 616, because the Bible was the origional source for the "Number of the Beast"

    as I will phrase right now(from memory so I might get some words wrong)

    "Woe to thee oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends his beast with wrath, for he knows that time is short. Let him who hath understanding reckon the Number of the Beast, for it is a human number, Its number is 666"

    Thats in the Bible some dink just can't just come along and say "No, you suck, you fail at life, the Bible lies, I speak the truth, thats not the right number."

    I hate stupid people...
    Wow... you do realise that practically everything in the bible has changed since it was first written right? The only thing thats remotly the same are the basic morals and stories.

  7. #17
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Józefów, Poland GMT +1
    Posts
    3,809
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashedGryffan
    Wow... you do realise that practically everything in the bible has changed since it was first written right? The only thing thats remotly the same are the basic morals and stories.
    What? Where did you get that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

  8. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Posts
    202
    soo 333 is half evil ?? or this monsters legs?

  9. #19
    Tsu
    Tsu is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,584
    That was exactly a 1 month bump. This will most likely be locked.

  10. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The middle of nowhere
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchinoko
    That was exactly a 1 month bump. This will most likely be locked.
    when i wrote it was at dah top of the thread but ho cares


 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •